Car & Bike Suggestion for gearless scooter

MAGNeT

Skilled
Suzuki access ,New honda activa white ,Honda aviator disc or tvs wego

Out of this four which is the one worth buying

Threw rodeo out ..as heard its the old flyte with only 25kmpl average

Was all set to go for white activa but on little surfing came the aviator as tough competitor with disc

Plus lot of reviews about tvs wego coming out as its going to be officially available in march and heard in last issue of autocar(january) and overdrive(dont know the issue edition) it has got good reviews

Also access i guess have more cc power than others(125 compare to 109/110)

SO which one to go for...

Mind you activa have 3 months delay so might get it in june which i wont prefer as it is rainy season so can wait for wego if its good but want review more about aviator as it looks advanced

I suppose there is this 150cc gearless scooter available. Not sure what brand it is, but it looks huge, supposedly has split seats and is mostly seen in red colour on road.
Mind you, i have seen very less of them on roads.

raksrules said:
I suppose there is this 150cc gearless scooter available. Not sure what brand it is, but it looks huge, supposedly has split seats and is mostly seen in red colour on road.

Mind you, i have seen very less of them on roads.

Kinetic Italino blaze...made of cheap plastic ..165cc...cost almost to price of naked yamaha

1 pothole enough to shows u italian wonder :eek:hyeah:

Thats the reason i m not positive about wego...need some reviews from user....Hence either aviator or white activa only some out of world review will make me go for wego....though i am a tvs fan...loved rtr ...but cant go for gear bikes(family says drive the geared nano than geared geared bikes)

Magnet,

The Suzuki Access and Honda Aviator have telescopic front forks(like bikes). This results in better ride quality.

How long are you planning to keep this ride? If resale value is important to you, go for the Honda Activa.

If you can live with a little less fuel efficiency and resale value, for the sake of better power and better ride quality, go for the Suzuki Access. However you should also see if Suzuki after sales service is reliable in your area.

Kinetic Blaze? Dont even think about it! :)

If you are concerned about wait period then Suzuki Access is your scooter... But if you can wait then Honda Activa... all the way...

My bro has got himself Suzuki Access. He also owns Activa. According to him, he enjoys Suzuki's ride much more than Activa.

Kneo said:
My bro has got himself Suzuki Access. He also owns Activa. According to him, he enjoys Suzuki's ride much more than Activa.

In the 100-125cc segment, Suzuki's Access is the most powerful (8.58 bhp) scooter of the lot.

@MAGnet

This might give you an insight: Honda Activa vs Kinetic Sym Flyte vs Suzuki Access - Three s company

To compare the specs: http://www.lnkr.net/archives/prem/cars_bikes/hero-honda-pleasure-vs-honda-activa-vs-honda-aviator-vs-suzuki-access-vs-kinetic-flyte-vs-bajaj-kristal-vs-tvs-scooty-pep-vs-tvs-scooty-streak/2135

Thanks for the help...

Confused that here no one suggested aviator on which i have doubt ....On team bhp its all aviator but only downside they suggest is the cost 56k...i guess whereas activa deluxe excluding horns and accessories is 49k

My going is like this now

1:: White activa

2:: Aviator and wego doubt(disc brakes for aviator ,positive news around magazines for wego..though myself have to check)

3:: Access(i want to hear about it service first as i dont see the bikes much around the city)

Now if its Activa than will wait for 3 months myself to book as i wont like to take delivery in monsoon month...

Magnet your selection is really good.

I had test driven all New Activa / Aviator / Access.

Access was zippy due to bigger engine and ride quality is definitely better than Activa.

Its a toss up between Aviator and Access, I personally feel paying that much for Aviator is not good instead go for Access.

Here in Surat every gearless scooter has minimum 3 months waiting period, and Honda are not even considering new bookings. Only new mahindra models and Scooty are available on the spot. Even HH Pleasure is 3 months waiting.

I would definitely say go for Access, Plus points are bigger engine, good ride quality, excellent handling, a really big boot space.

MAGNeT said:
Thanks for the help...

Confused that here no one suggested aviator on which i have doubt ....On team bhp its all aviator but only downside they suggest is the cost 56k...i guess whereas activa deluxe excluding horns and accessories is 49k

My going is like this now

1:: White activa

2:: Aviator and wego doubt(disc brakes for aviator ,positive news around magazines for wego..though myself have to check)

3:: Access(i want to hear about it service first as i dont see the bikes much around the city)

Now if its Activa than will wait for 3 months myself to book as i wont like to take delivery in monsoon month...

Buddy, if you want power go for access. You can test drive both ans see for yourself. I have tested both the new activa and the access (which I own) thoroughly and found a significant difference.

There shouldn't be any problem with the service, as I have no problems with the service. First three services are free as with others and they call you if you forgot to get your vehicle serviced.

I also like the sound which the engine of access makes over activa, though this shouldn't be a point to consider. :)

thetoxicmind said:
Nope. :no:
If you are after mileage, you are better off getting an economical 100cc motorcycle that returns 75+ Kmpl.

Figures, i'd imagine the acceleration would be better as well or how to get to the head of the pack from stop.

But this is bikes, does it also apply for scooters and geared ones at that ?

well i was in the same boat i bought a aviator just a week ago.
i test drove all the vehicles,indeed the suzuki access and aviator is better then the activa.

i went for the aviator,reason being i wanted it to be different from others,sure the access has more power but seeing so many activas and access i wanted something different.so that i can easily spot the vehicle in a parking lot.besides its a bit taller then the other scooters so not to many females ride them.

the aviator i believe is derived from honda SH150i.

Try to use some contacts and get the delivery time cut. My dad is getting delivery of his Activa tomorrow, just 2 weeks after booking since he knew someone who was the owner's friend.

Suzuki Access is a good one, but the parts of it are pretty expensive as compared, New Activa would be a good choice too, also go through the reviews of Honda Dio..

Back