Suggest me a Good ANDROID phone with FRONT CAMERA (25-30k)

kb.tendulkar

Disciple
Please suggest me a good Android phone with front camera. Thanks

1. Q: Budget?

A: 25-30k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: only BAR without flip of qwerty keypad

3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: (any good display)

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: No preference

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

A: Touchscreen only

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: Minimum 5 mega pixel camera with flash. preferred 8 mega pixel camera with front camera also for video conferencing.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: No prefernece

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: 3G, Wifi, edge...

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: Internet , voice, multimedia, no games, mails, camera

10. Q: Any other requirements?

A: ---

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.

A: -----

Thanks guys

Samsung Galaxy S LCD

Sony Ericson Xperia NEo

HTC Incredible S

all these above phones are good..

may i get the difference between them??

plz that will help me to decide which phone i should buy..

plz

thx

kb.tendulkar said:
ya Samsung galacy S i9003 doesn't have flash..

thats y m fixing Xperia Neo or HTC Incredible

are these phones good??

m i going right ??

plz reply

thanx
Incredible S is just released in the UK market and Neo hasn't even been released yet (though we have a local pre order pricing for this)

So it will be clear only after there are comprehensive reviews and hands on experience of buyers.

SE Neo will have a very good cam considering that the X10's unit was very good. For both these phones to hit India you would have to wait till April!

I use to be shaky about LG products but ever since I bought LG Optimus One, I hold LG at per with Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Motorola. New devices in the LG Optimus series i.e. 3D, 2X & Black, are gonna give some good competition to the other Android Phone makers.

I have the exact same requirement - I'm considering getting a HTC Mytouch 4G or Nexus S from the US as it is the closest match to all these requirements. Strongly prefer HTC or LG, because they dont do evil stuff like firmware locking to force your phone to be obsolete.

I donate to the Cyanogenmod Android project and will only get a phone which will be supported by it.

Guess you should have spoken to your dad first before starting this thread :) belated birthday wishes and enjoy your iphone 4g - the king of touch smart phones (that was just a compliment guys so don't come back with your HTCs and Samsungs :))

Back