PC Peripherals Suggest me a gaming mouse!

Guess I will hijack this thread:
Looking for an ambidextrous 5 button gaming mouse for around 2k.

The G300/G300s seems good enough for just 1600/- but there are too many reports of the clicks going bad after just 1 year.
Any actual owners of the G300 wanna chime in?

Last edited:
You can check dragonwar mouses, the have dpi changer, glowing cool lights and a softwere by which you can change all the functions...

Dragonwar looks hideous to me personally.

Bought the G300s for 1.5k. Looks big but the actual grip profile is as tiny as my previous Abyssus.
Placement on the extra buttons isn't the best but there aren't many options for left-handed gamers so I gotta take what I can get.

Ideally I wanted a Zowie mouse since they are the only ones who put 2 thumb buttons on either side of the mouse, but retarded Indian sellers have priced them at 7k+...

I guess it is impossible to recommend a gaming mouse without knowing the games u will play.

Anyways avoid dragon war they are rebranded Chinese crap selling for 399 over AE .

I suggest logitech for the price.[DOUBLEPOST=1475006066][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can check dragonwar mouses, the have dpi changer, glowing cool lights and a softwere by which you can change all the functions...
Better avoid dragonwar.

They r rebranded 399rs nice with a 150rs mousepad.

Guess I will hijack this thread:
Looking for an ambidextrous 5 button gaming mouse for around 2k.

The G300/G300s seems good enough for just 1600/- but there are too many reports of the clicks going bad after just 1 year.
Any actual owners of the G300 wanna chime in?

Had to replace my G300S under warranty after a little over a year. The Left mouse would button would not stay "clicked" and act random. Luckily the replacement process was painless and just 5 mins long. I'm so used to the mouse that I just can't edit without it. Programmed the extra keys for my use and has increased my productivity to a great extent. I also find it pretty comfortable to use for extended periods though would have definitely preferred it if it was slightly heavier and wireless but for the price it is superb.

Bought a dragonwar mousepad on the cheap. What a piece of bullwinkle :mad: Took 3 days of being rolled in the opposite direction to which in came to get it somewhat straight. Already noticed a little bit of warping. As a cheapish mousepad it's ok Still smells. Been over a month.

Too late, where were you 3 weeks ago when I asked that exact question and hadn't bought it yet :p. Hopefully my buttons last, at least it wasn't too expensive.
I like the fact that it's light and fits my small claw grip perfectly.

My old Abyssus' clicks simply refuse to die even after 5 years of click intensive games like TF2, Diablo 3 and Heroes of the Storm.
And Razer mice are notorious for bad clicks, guess I lucked out.

Btw, can anyone explain why the hell Zowie mice cost upwards of 7k here?

Too late, where were you 3 weeks ago when I asked that exact question and hadn't bought it yet :p. Hopefully my buttons last, at least it wasn't too expensive.
I like the fact that it's light and fits my small claw grip perfectly.

My old Abyssus' clicks simply refuse to die even after 5 years of click intensive games like TF2, Diablo 3 and Heroes of the Storm.
And Razer mice are notorious for bad clicks, guess I lucked out.

LOL. I rarely visit sub-forums. Was a stroke of luck :p. I would still recommend it even though it died on me once. Gotten too used to it.

They are imported one at a time. There is no official distributor in India.

Personally I prefer a mouse that has a sensor with no inherent acceleration. That rules out most mice other than the DA and G502.

I used a DA for a long time until I upgraded to the G502 last year. It is hands down the best mouse I've used to date.

+1 to what Chaos said.

A DA user since its inception, switched to the G502, couldnt be happier. It does take a bit of getting used to while coming from the DA though (G502 is HEAVY compared to the DA) but flawless tracking.

That being said, i'd jump on buying an EC-1A whenever i'd get the chance, though.

Well I am left-handed, hence the need for an ambidextrous design. This removes 95% of all mice from the equation.
And I wanted one with 5 buttons, which narrowed it down to the G300, Zowie and the Razer Taipan and Ouroboros.

Zowie and the Razer mice cost upwards of 7-10k which isn't happening.
Which leaves just the G300...

Why is there no love for the Logitech Hyperion Fury (I guess its called G402).
I understand that its slightly north of 2k, but I've had a MX518 for about 8 years and since it simply refused to die, I had to give it away and get this new logitech 402!!
You can't go wrong with this brand!!

it is available for 2k on snapdeal and using citibank card 20% off.. i got it for 1640..
Ah!! Brilliant mouse for the price then. Specially if you're used to the Logitech shape and feel.
I got mine for like 2300, but still find it a gem to use. Remember to invest in a decent mouse pad to get the most out of this. Although I doubt that someone will be insane enough to use it without a gaming pad.

'Gaming' mousepad is just marketing. Any cloth pad is good enough as long as it's heavy and doesn't slide around when used.
I recently got a SteelSeries QCK cloth pad and there was no difference from my 25 year old cloth pad.

Yep, my old pad really was 25 years old; came with my Logitech First Mouse back in the day.

Using a razer goliath or something like that since a long time.. Lets see how much of an upgarde will be the g402 over my previous lenovo mouse

Back