Suggest Great Hindi Movies

gREen

Im Special, gREen.
Skilled
Guys suggest whats your favourite and great hindi movies for watching, no masala and stories without plot/reason.
Thanks.

Thanks and Will check these movies guys, @whatsinaname malasa I mentioned is of films with no or good story/plot. It has fight, romance, action and song and nothing else, pure time waste movies.

Recent(2010+) movies I liked
Queen
Piku
Aankhon Dekhi
Madras Cafe
Kahani
Special 26
Badlapur

In romantics,
Love Aaj Kaal - was decent.

(these are not masaala less movies. but are watchable)

thanks guys, these added in my list and watch this week.
Also, if you have completed engineering without watching these at least 10 times each, your degree is fake)
im tamil but we watch like a movie everyday and many times 3 movies a day, things kinda confuse by the end of the day like first film hero in third film scene, anyone experience like this. those days have some 2000+ english and tamil movies.
okay some hindi films i enjoyed are black, pk, jaane tu na jaane na, aashiqui 2, queen, 3 idiots, rang de basanthi and some 5+ movies all i remember.

I think Deewar (1975) is a much better film than Sholay. The script is tight and actual movie also has very little flab - only a couple of songs. Some may call it cliched but IMO the execution of it is sharp and it is a perfect blend of all the tropes we associate with Hindi cinema.

saw dushmann with kajol and sanjay dutt. Ashutosh rana gave a amazing performance in the movie . was downright scary , sanju baba was good too. definetly worth a watch hindi movie.

Someone here told me to watch bheja fry but i did not find it good at all. Kinda too overdramatised and far fetched from reality.

Back