Budget 20-25K Suggest Android

nRiTeCh

Skilled
I'm looking for a phone which can be easily rooted, which got best camera and best battery life.

Root: Locked Bootloader preferred for rooting as unlocked bootloader looses the DRM/ Security keys and such stuff which hampers phones performance.

ASS (after sales service) is also of utmost importance just in case if anything goes wrong within warranty period.

Budget: No bar as far as it meets all the above criteria. (30k is ticking inside, can extend)

Please refrain from suggesting Samsungs.

[1]
OnePlus 3.
Manufacturers lock the bootloader to prevent system-level changes.
Saw a similar requirement elsewhere and a fun response (from a diff member) was : It's like saying, you're going to break your windows to get into your house when you can just unlock the door!

Check out your location vs 1+ service centers. They are available in limited cities.

[2]
LG v20 is another option. Root is available. Service shouldn't be a problem.

LG v20??? Hows its UI?? I hope its not tricky/complicated. Me our surrounding people havent ever used LG phones so no idea regards to its performance and UI.

BTw how are Quikr - Refurbished Mobile Phones ?? They come with 6 month warranty etc.

Last edited:
LG v20 is Nougat based. Nougat has made some of the things LG & Sammy already had - stuff like dual window apps etc. LG also has stuff like what MIUI offers - Themes. A link for you.

Quikr refurb - treat them as eBay. Personally, wouldn't buy unless OEM refurbished the phone. Like in overcart & greendust.

I have heard horror stories from most after sales service of almost all brands.
Xiaomi/Oneplus all are crap in this aspect.

Oneplus 3 seems to be the best phone within 30K. Mi5 is also good VFM at 23K.
Do you plan to install custom ROMs? Otherwise, the soon to be launched Honor 8 is a good choice - it should be priced below 30K and the camera and battery life should be better than OP3.

Yes I will rooting and do all shit like after market roms and twrp etc etc.

The only reason m looking out fora phone as sadly my Xperia Z3 display went bad due to a heavy bad fall else it was no looking back for me.

Back