Suggest an Android Tablet - 6 to 7k range

Some user experience is NOT GOOD, check here

can i pair this device to my BlackBerry 8520 bluetooth/wi fi for net surfing?... BB is office mobile given to employee....wish to surf on tab while traveling...Request for quick suggestion.... Superdeal ends within 30 hrs!!..

this-Auxus?! iberry AUXUS AX03G Tablet + Phone Android 4.0 ICS 1GB RAM 24GB 1Yr MFG Warranty | eBay

I am bit confused!... which to peak?!..

Trying to grab best for 7-10" Android Tab with wifi+3G for High end gaming and HD videos with all std features like Front camera, HDMI etc....

I am using Ainol Novo Crystal for some 2 months. My primary purpose is to use it as a ebook reader. Though there is no built-in SIM slot for 3G/2G sim, but can be used with wifi router or external 3G data cards(Data cards i never tried). It is good for the money. I paid Rs.7500 and purchased from ebay. I researched a lot, for this price all others are having a resolution of 800x480, but this one supports 1024x600.

//Thangam

stay away from i berry.posting user reviews.

got my corex2 3g today, horrible network detection, horrible rouchscreen latency, stay away if you want to play games or use 3g. btw very nice screen

Friends… Yesterday I received this Iberry Auxus X2 3G…

Worst Network detection
TouchScreen also Worst…..

Only Good is IPS Screen…….

So Dont Buy this TABLET…..

This is my HUMBLE Request friends……

It is Not Even 7000 worthy Tablet……

Please Friends Dont Compare with Asus Nexus 7 Tablet….. two tablets are two ends of a thread

i have a iberry ax03 and i had faced the same problems, poor gps, poor wifi, if someone calls through sim card the tablet does not ring until the other person has heard 8-10 full rings, and on the top of that very very poor screen quality. i had to send the tablet 5 times to service centre for repairing over 4 months.
so guys in short dont expect a miracle out of the new model.

Back