Suggest a good dual sim mobile dual active handset

anoop_mig25

Disciple
hi friends please suggest me a good dual sim mobile handset . allthough my prefreance is dual active but as such very less number of such mobiles are avaliable in market so dual standy would do to . budget around /less than 10k.suggest a good branded one

thanks
anup

^^ cost around 12.8k at the cheapest.

I'll suggest LG Optimus Net Dual. Used it and battery backup is fine and screen is a huge improvement from last gen with screen being lot brighter and images are also quite a bit sharp.

Motorola Milestone XT800 looks good.

Alternatively try Galaxy Y Pro Duos if you want a QWERTY, or Galaxy Y Duos in you are inclined towards a touchscreen.

But the pick of the lot has to be the Motorola.

Suggest Dual sim mobile with dual active feature

Hi i have posted earlier 2 but because of less no of response i am posting again . please suggest me a dual sim mobile with dual active feature. pleases suggest all those dual sim mobile which are available in india with dual active feature . mobile model is not be restricted to any particular brand but pleases it has to be dual active only

thank
Anoop

@vivek.krishnan - I think the most important feature he needs is the dual active SIM. @anoop_mig25 - AFAIK there were few Samsung models that featured dual active SIM's earlier. But all the newer models are dual SIM standby ones.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

http://www.flipkart.com/browse/mobiles/all-dual-sim-phones?filter=sim_access%3ADual+Active&ref=85006627-1757-4174-bf14-246e1261fe68

Only new model that has a dual active SIM is the Galaxy Ace Duos which costs ~12k.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com - Rs.11,900

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct me if I am wrong - from my understanding, call forwarding would mean those calls would be charged. That would mean bigger phone bills. Of course, it is convenient but costlier option compared with carrying 2 mobiles.

So the Galaxy Y Duos is actually only single SIM active?

Anyways, I felt the OP had a vague idea of the phone, so asked him to fill out the template. Apart from the Dual SIM, that is :p

Apart from that, would suggest him to pick a lower end Samsung 1252 GT phone (Java) but it has dual sim active and my mom has been using for the past year :)

Correct me if I am wrong - from my understanding, call forwarding would mean those calls would be charged. That would mean bigger phone bills. Of course, it is convenient but costlier option compared with carrying 2 mobiles.

You're right. But if you're not on the phone all the time, then it's not a bad option. I think call forwarding costs about 30 bucks a month, plus call charges.
If you don't get a lot of calls on one number, and don't answer the unimportant calls, then it doesn't work out to too much.

vivek.krishnan - I think the most important feature he needs is the dual active SIM. anoop_mig25 - AFAIK there were few Samsung models that featured dual active SIM's earlier. But all the newer models are dual SIM standby ones.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

http://www.flipkart.com/browse/mobiles/all-dual-sim-phones?filter=sim_access%3ADual+Active&ref=85006627-1757-4174-bf14-246e1261fe68

Only new model that has a dual active SIM is the Galaxy Ace Duos which costs ~12k.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

thanks everybody here for your advice , this whole mobile thing has got in my mind and i am now considering to drop idea of buying mobile itself
@DarkAngel the link of filkpart which u provided isnt working

Last edited by a moderator:
Back