Budget 0-20k Suggest a budget FHD gaming monitor ~ 7-10K

OP You said Gaming,
the LG is the only choice,No competition,you are getting Freesync
if you dont have a amd gpu then Go with Benq/asus

all these can be oced to 75hz

Thank you guys.

A bit confusion though on LG's model no., Amazon link above has the model no. LG 22MP68VQ while @bssunilreddy suggested
LG 22MP68VQ-P.. is there any difference? I managed to found a link for "P" version
https://www.snapdeal.com/product/lg-22mp68vqp-546-cm215-full/633216610041

Please clarify.
LG 22MP68VQ-P & VQ are the same.
In some ecommerce sites the P is not shown but they are the same.

There are 23", 24" and 27" monitors from LG which belongs to same series but they dont have FreeSync but all from 22" to 27" are Slim Bezel Monitors.

The advantage of this LG monitors are Multiple Connectivity options.
Those who want to have a multi monitor setups can do so with the help of those Slim Bezels & Mutiple Connectivity options.

Last edited:
Some of the Amazon reviews suggest that BenQ has poor after sales service (read in reviews of some other models)
leave the benq,they make mind blowing monitors in 20k range but here lg rocks,i have only had good exp with benq tho

Last edited:
It not just about good product but the after sales service is something that people atleast expect from the complany... And if a company fails to deliver it's service in warranty... then the customer is going to curse the company for rest of life.

get aoc i2369vm 23 inch monitor from paytm. with cashback it comes to 8.7k approx. total value for money monitor. it has decent speakers too. it serves the purpose for me.

Back