Budget 20-25K Sturdy phone under 25K?

parag1985

Disciple
Hi friends,

I am looking for a phone under 25k for my elder brother. I have gone through several phones and at last I finalized on nokia 7 plus for him. Just want a last minute advice so please suggest if my choice is right and VFM or not.

Regards
Parag

Nokia is still good comparatively to Sony in terms of price and specs. I was though disappointed by op6. Very stock phone and not so good main camera except for selfie. Dunno why people hype this phone. May be for specs.

Last edited:
Nokia will become popular only if they price their products properly. They have a good track record of providing updates. But specs are shit compared to the price they charge.

Mi & 1+ have spolit the "specs" party for most companies. Moto used to be simple to understnad with E, G & X. Lenovo took over and made it a proper chinese company, with plethora of models.

Specs wise, some phones may be better on paper, but general purpose use (for most people) lower spec phones with decent build quality (nokia was known for great build) would suffice.

Nokia will slowly get things right, I think. Yes, when they released their Android smartphones, the phones weren't as good with the specifications. They looked good on paper, but fell short in real usage. But, with the recent phones, they have corrected this, and the recent phones are great. The build quality, as expected from a Nokia, is really excellent.

I hope to see them become a strong contender again.

Back