Budget 20-25K Sturdy phone under 25K?

parag1985

Disciple
Hi friends,

I am looking for a phone under 25k for my elder brother. I have gone through several phones and at last I finalized on nokia 7 plus for him. Just want a last minute advice so please suggest if my choice is right and VFM or not.

Regards
Parag

Requirements ?

He mainly uses phone for binge watching or games that could run on his Moto g3. I want to gift him some good phone under 25k as this would be his first premium phone. I want a sturdy phone as his usage is a little rough and tough. Nokia 7 plus is all metallic body and looks good also so though of gifting him this. Any other option that you could suggest.

Honestly, the Redmi Note 5 Pro looks solid here. Save the remaining money, there's no real reason to get anything fancier. The only other phone I would look at that is more expensive would be the OP6, which is out of your budget.

If he does binge watching, then having a phone with more internal memory and bigger screen would be a big bonus. I would first recommend the Realme 1, the 128GB version. However, vis a vis the RN5P, the GPU is said to be weaker on the R1.

However, if you have a budget of 25K, then wait for the Mi Max 3.

If he does binge watching, then having a phone with more internal memory and bigger screen would be a big bonus. I would first recommend the Realme 1, the 128GB version. However, vis a vis the RN5P, the GPU is said to be weaker on the R1.

However, if you have a budget of 25K, then wait for the Mi Max 3.
+1, I myself am an user of Mi Max 128gb/4gb ram from 2016 (1st gen, skipped the 2nd gen) and waiting for Mi Max 3, Once you get used to bigger battery and bigger screen then can't go back, so +1 to MI Max 3

I'm using the mi max 2 (4/64) version . Although a great phone and awesome battery life a tad heavy to carry when using public transport (trains and buses) as it does not easily fit in one's pocket .
Also if used for extended amount of times the hand starts to pain . All my personal experience .

parag, you went for a good phone. I am personally using Nokia 7 Plus, and its build quality is excellent.. in reviews it has been told as built like a tank. Plus, you get great specifications, like great battery, pure Android with regular updates. Your brother will surely enjoy the phone.

Back