[Spoilers] Game of Thrones (ASOIAF) thread

slow episode today but it set the tone of things for what's next, too much arya who i somehow dont like much. Also the fight at the tower was hyped too much, pretty sure oberyn could take down that double sworded knight.

Ned died way too early before the shades popped out of his :) so yeah this is expected.

True. I wasn't surprised either.
Having said that, after the timid manner in which Barristan was killed off, glad that the epic-ness of at least one of the great knights (Dayne here) lived up to the billing. Just watched the sequence again. Brilliant!

True. I wasn't surprised either.
Having said that, after the timid manner in which Barristan was killed off, glad that the epic-ness of at least one of the great knights (Dayne here) lived up to the billing. Just watched the sequence again. Brilliant!
Apart from the fight sequence, the rest of the episode was so much on expected lines and was passable. Only interesting watchout for me was the fate of the dragon mother since Jorah is bitten and tracking Daenerys alone is not the cup of tea for the sell sword.

R+L=J will be happening. They'll just take their own sweet time dragging it out. Its become my pet peeve now. How GOT tv show drags things till the 9th episode. Majorly irritating. Why cant they just even it out across the episodes. What also happens is that then people get killed in a rush over a few episodes to advance the storyline, all at the same time. >_>

Now I can sense the hurry that the Production Dept. is forcing on D&D. Packing in too much in too little a time. My money is on Lady Stoneheart or The Hound to come back from the dead (assumed dead in latter's case).

Brienne . tormund . jamie would make a nice love triangle. Wish he had some dialogues this season as hes always fun to hear[DOUBLEPOST=1463426668][/DOUBLEPOST]White walkers finally coming next episode !

Yeah they have not featured yet so expect a nice sequence with the walkers and the lil warg[DOUBLEPOST=1463509637][/DOUBLEPOST]Really missing watching the show on a large screen as no tv or laptop in room now and show too risqué to watch with mother or father in living room

Back