Audio Soundmagic ES 18 S Genuine Check, Need Help

Skyh3ck

Adept
Hello Guys

A week back i bought Soundmagic ES18 S from Cloudtail seller for Rs 612 /-

I received the package and it has a code to just the genuine product on soundmagic site,
the site address is

www.soundmagic.com.cn/en

however when i visit the site it gives me an error as

HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
The resource you are looking for has been deleted, renamed or temporarily unavailable.

now how ccan i check if the product is genuine or not, also i tried to google but could not find any way i can check it, please help

Cloudtail on Amazon.in is a genuine seller, they are Amazon themselves, don't worry about these codes verification, many of these Chinese manufacturers give out codes which either don't work or the website is never updated.

how much warranty do they provide,[DOUBLEPOST=1502699839][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks i have sent them email regarding this, anyway not worried much now with your assurance

Last edited:
Do not spend a lot on Soundmagic. While they sound really good for the price, they lack the longevity factor. I have gone through 4 pairs of Soundmagic earphones. None of them lasted over a year. To put that in perspective, I bought a Panasonic earphones for a similar price from a local Crossword outlet. It has survived similar usage pattern as the Soundmagics for the past 6 years. If you are looking for short term audio nirvana at a budget, buy more. If not, there are many other products at similar prices with an almost similar performance that offer better quality.

me too feel that soundmagic is not gonna last long, as i feel that build quality is not good, may be they delibrately build this way so that it can break in some time and people keep buying for good sound quality

i had a phillips 1455 earphone, which is still going on 2nd year i gave to one of my friend, now thinking to buy some other brands from Overcart as their price are quite low than other site, however not purchased anything from them, how is it ???
how is section 8 and cygnett earphone available on overcart

Even I have owned 4 pairs of SoundMagic earphones so far (PL-11, PL-21, PL-20 and ES-18) and all of them died before reaching a year mark. Then I bought Philips SHE3590 for just Rs 350 and they are still going strong for 2.5 years. I have a very rough usage pattern and by now I can see some wiring coming out from the rubber covering of the wire but they still refuse to die. Take extra care in handling those ES 18.

Back