Sony Xperia S/P/U/Sola/GO Thread

Okay I really need help.

Few days back, I downloaded a 1 GB movie (uTorrent) on my phone. Entire time it was connected to the laptop charging.

Ever since then, the phone has been discharging at 10 times the rate. Earlier, over night I would lose 3-5% battery. Now I lose 20% (100 to 80% battery in 6 hours idling).

I removed all my apps and reset all settings. I don't get it. What do I do? The battery drain is killing me!

Okay I really need help.

Few days back, I downloaded a 1 GB movie (uTorrent) on my phone. Entire time it was connected to the laptop charging.

Ever since then, the phone has been discharging at 10 times the rate. Earlier, over night I would lose 3-5% battery. Now I lose 20% (100 to 80% battery in 6 hours idling).

I removed all my apps and reset all settings. I don't get it. What do I do? The battery drain is killing me!

maybe battery got affected due to so long connection to power but you can install CMW and clear your batter stats in CMW.then charge fully

Xperia U devs are really on a roll now :yahoo:

CM9.1 from FXP is in its final stages now, other than that...

MIUI v4 comes out(Unlocked BL only), still a Beta though. Link to the thread -> [ROM][PORT][Xperia U] MIUI ICS Beta - xda-developers

Then there is [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]KangXperiaProject(Unlocked BL) in its alpha stage -> [AOKP][ICS] Xperia U - KangXperiaProject [milestone 6] alpha3 - xda-developers

And CM 9.1 for Locked Bootloaders (like mine) in alpha stage as well -> [ROM][01/11/2012]CyanogenMod9 alpha1 for LockedBootloader[THE HARD WAY!] - xda-developers

Apart from these we have :

1) TheSlim by GEKTHEBOSS (
[/FONT]Locked and Unlocked BL)[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [ROM's][ALLBOOT][COMPILATION] * TheSlimâ„¢ * [by GEKTHEBOSS] - xda-developers

2) Infinity ROM by acervenky
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]([/FONT]Locked and Unlocked BL),[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] version 2 is expected -> [ROM][20/10][ALL BOOTLOADERS]Infinityâ„¢Rom:Experience AOKP For Xperia U - xda-developers

3) King's ROM [X-CLean]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]([/FONT]Locked and Unlocked BL) [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-> [ROM][ICS] King's ROM [X-Clean] [Locked and Unlocked BL] - xda-developers

4) AOKPxperia by xperiafan13
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (Locked BL only) -> [ROM][AOKP] AOKPxperia (Locked Bootloader) 31/Oct/2012 - xda-developers
Unfortunately the dev has ran into some FCs and trying to fix the same...waiting for an update from the dev.

Cheers!
[/FONT]:D

Has anybody tried playing Major Mayhem on their Xperia Sola? Even though my Floating touch is disabled the game seems to be using it also, there seems to be a huge battery drain while playing this game.

How much is the J? The 2012 Q1 and Q2 models might miss out on some updates that the Q3 and Q4 models are likely to get. The J should be priced close to the P.

Xperia J is expected to cost around 15-16k
But Xperia J has far weaker processor and GPU than Xperia U but bigger display and bigger battery on offer.
As far as updates are concerned I am still affirmative over U getting Jelly Bean.

Back