Sony Xperia S/P/U/Sola/GO Thread

Guys, some news

Xperia Sola can be bought using Rs. 500 off coupon for 12.5k from eBay
Xperia P can be bought using the same for 16k only

I think the Xperia P deal is amazing!

Hi all! Indiatimes Shopping has a Diwali Offer going on. Coupon Code "DIWALIOFFER". I am looking to buy the Xperia U. Got a discount of 1199 after applying the coupon code. Any member has purchased from Indiatimes Shopping before? Pls tell me how much discount you are getting. You can buy for me if you get a higher discount. :D :D

For S, I believe there are just two people here in this thread. Me and randomuser111, but you will have to wait for him to reply because I don't have any task killer installed, anyway to know how much RAM is left?

For S, I believe there are just two people here in this thread. Me and randomuser111, but you will have to wait for him to reply because I don't have any task killer installed, anyway to know how much RAM is left?
To check your RAM usage just go to Settings->Apps->Select Running Tab(Done!)
From there itself you can calculate total RAM, no need of any task killers.

Don't understand how it works. My roomie has an X10 Mini Pro (the one with 256 MB of RAM).

Running a Jelly Bean custom ROM on CM10 base and he gets 80+ MB free RAM. Wicked cool. I get 100 MB free RAM, with a 512 MB RAM device (double).

Phones with more capable SoCs need more RAM allocated for CPU+GPU purposes, thus utilising more RAM in the powerhouses. My Nook Color and ZTE Blade are both running on 4.1.1 and while the Blade comfortably runs through apps without hiccups, the NC struggles after heavy use. My S2 also faced memory leak problems wherein I would be left with 100-150MB RAM out of 780MB after a day's use. Installing an AOKP based 4.1.2 ROM solved this, though.

Back