Sony PS3 12 GB Move with Street Cricket - Very Bad I bought this crap.

Futureized

Skilled
Your only chance is Cobra ODE. Find someone who is experienced in it to do it. It is a hardware mod.

Expanding the space is not difficult by adding a 2.5 inch hdd.

Bumping last time as its Diwali vacations time again and kids coming home..
If there is a solution for this 5 year old harware (where i was fooled) in buying to be able to play downloaded games and expand hard drive.. please suggest..

else, this goes to olx or quickr kinda sites

This is the best suited console for kids IMO. I had brought one for my nephews back in 2015 and since then I enjoy it with my nephews every vacations together.

You can upgrade the HDD to 500GB or 1 TB, check ebay for the caddy or youtube for installation.

There are so many gaming parlors who do the jailbreak, all jailbreak depend on the CECH version and your current firmware (check properties on screen). I am in Pune and the guy did all this stuff at reasonable rates. Mumbai should have many places to this.

Best option for you to is find guy who does the jailbreak, he can upgrade your HDD as well.

Following games are best suited for kids,

Rayman Legends
Blur
Don Bradman Cricket
WWE
Little Big Planet
Ratchet and Clank

I dont understand how we are discussing piracy on TE. Even the other jailbreak thread has so many pages of discussions on how to eventually play pirated games on PS3. And that page is authored by a well known member. I dont know how we are not breaking TE rules by discussing on this topic...

Jailbreaking is not piracy. One gains control over the device which he/she has purchased.
It is what people do post the unlocking is what can be termed as an act of piracy or not. If I have a bunch of legit games, and I prefer to run image files off the hdd, that is not to be classified as indulging in piracy.

Back