Some people ARE above law in this country.

I don’t associate myself to any political group. I simply believe that this government has done far more than any other government till date. And i have the facts and figures to prove it, unlike the hogwash that you have been propagating with no facts and no figures. Just sitting on your high horse and behaving like an armchair critic/economist/political analyst with next to no knowledge will get you nowhere.

Sadly for you, you are now sounding more and more like raga and his cronies. RSS/Hindus = ISIS, Hindus = rapists and wife beaters, answering questions with questions because you have no answer and finally changing your arguements every time proof is put in front of you. Can you rebut even one of the answers I have given above. You cant and you know it, so you change track and start your abusive bullshit again.

Why don’t u go back and preach to a more guillable crowd, or has divya ji given you the task of converting the unwashed on TE?

Anyway you can continue with your negativity and bullshit but unlike you i don’t want to waste anymore time on your absolute paucity of knowledge. But I do believe that you should spend some time trying to learn before preaching.

I don’t associate myself to any political group. I simply believe that this government has done far more than any other government till date. And i have the facts and figures to prove it, unlike the hogwash that you have been propagating with no facts and no figures.

Please list these exact facts and figures. I'm eager to know!

The only fact here is that this guy has successfully derailed the thread in typical bjp fanboy style, diverting from the important topics.

And look at how he did it:

Amazing what a bunch of guys are doing to this forum. Every few days they find a new topic to slam anyone connected with the government. Do you spend your whole day searching for these kind of things or is this only a part time thingy?

Why dont you guys create a forum only for the purpose of Modi bashing? I am sure you will even get funded.

And later he says:

... its time that people should understand and appreciate others points of view that I am writing today. You cant expect to go on and on and have no reply from anyone.

LOL @ bjp bhakt hypocrites

I simply believe that this government has done far more than any other government till date. And i have the facts and figures to prove it,

What facts and figures have you given? That 80,000 crore recovered from 2000 companies supposed to be those facts and numbers?

Also, what is your source for the numbers? How do you know that its reliable. You said that my numbers which was based on Credit SUISSE reports is fake, so what makes you think yours are real and why should I believe that its real?

As for Bankruptcy code, it was mainly just a consolidation of already multiple existing ACT's with some additional changes. If just passing a bill is a bragging point, Previous govt's passed a lot of laws that were good on paper. I don't see anything great about that. It is part of their duty, not something to claim as an accomplishment.

As for results, you realize that 80,000 crore from 2000 companies is peanuts? You can recover more amount in black money from 2 to 3 corrupt politicians if Modi were really keen on it. Modi doesn't even need to look past his own cabinet.

Since you acknowledged that at least two loans were sanctioned to Adani group by SBI in 2014 and 2017, but retracted, explain to me how those were sanctioned. There is no chance that a bank with any semblance of due diligence process would sanction a loan to a company with vast amount of prior liabilities. Not unless there is political influence involved. Even the $1 billion loan sanctioned in 2017 to Adani Group towards the coal mining project in Australia was withdrawn only after backlash in India following the publicity from the controversy in Australia. In fact, their companies are black listed with many foreign finance houses already.

Several names at the top of the NPA list gave political donations to both congress and BJP in 2014. Donations from offshore groups like Vedanta was illegal under FCRA Act. Why did BJP promptly join hands with Congress to silently pass amendments to FCRA Act with retrospective effect to make their donations legal?

Sadly for you, you are now sounding more and more like raga and his cronies. RSS/Hindus = ISIS, Hindus = rapists and wife beaters, answering questions with questions because you have no answer and finally changing your arguements every time proof is put in front of you.

Ah, now you see how your underlying agenda comes out in the open here. You have already associated it with religion. Not surprising to me. You think that somehow BJP collectively represents Hinduism and Hindus and that all Hindus must/should be on their side and that this is Hindus vs others. This is the difference between people like you and others who are criticizing the govt for their failures without kissing up to any political party. Many of the people criticizing the govt here would be Hindus.

I also never equated Hindus to rapists. I dare you to show me where I did that? It is you, who is saying these things out of your own pathetic self delusions. I definitely said people who go out their way to support political parties like BJP don't tend to have good mindsets and their reasons for doing so is because they relate to the same ideologies and I am not going to change anything about that assessment. My categorization was about BJP supporters. Its your own messed up mindset that makes you think that criticizing BJP or its supporters is equivalent to criticizing all Hindus. You should also note that not all Hindu's support BJP. This is not related to religion. Honest and rational people just don't support or advocate for corrupt criminal political parties like BJP (or congress for that matter).

I gave ISIS as an example of another political outfit with extremist ideologies. Since you stated that not everyone supports BJP because they are aligned with the same ideologies or behavior, then do you also believe the same about ISIS too? Do you think there might be good people working for ISIS or supporting them while not agreeing with their ideologies and behaviors? Whatever you conclude about that would apply to any other political outfit as well. But you never answered that and went on rambling.

Anyway you can continue with your negativity and bullshit but unlike you i don’t want to waste anymore time on your absolute paucity of knowledge. But I do believe that you should spend some time trying to learn before preaching.

Maybe you should take your own advice here. But then I guess its futile since your brains are likely already rotten beyond redemption.

Problem is most people are dumber than rocks when it comes to technology. It will look like an impossible task to them but for people with resources (like the govt), it's just a matter of time.
Lets suppose our govt thinks of doing such facial recognition system etc. By the time it is done, the people opposing it will be older by 10-15 years and would have lost some interest. The new kids would have grown up accustomed to the cctv cameras everywhere. Just look around you everywhere and you'll notice at least 4-5 cameras. People already have started ignoring them now. Its just a matter of govt linking all these private and public cameras to one system in the coming years to get what they want.
I don't know if its dumb or whether its difficult to understand to begin with. You can come up with all sorts of alarmist scenarios and then you will be labelled as one. The petitions however have merit and that is why the supreme court acted. The problem is accusing without proof. So something bad must happen before you can expect a remedy. Cannot take pre-emptive actions or we can only do so much within reason. People still slam the judgement as too little too late or not enough. I don't know if more could be had. This is an ongoing struggle. You want to stay free then constant vigilance is required. How many remember the emergency. The bulk of people who can vote weren't even born then.

As for facial i think the assumption is its perfect. Is it ? the graphics make it look 100% but i bet the reality is anything but. People do not sit still they move and move constantly. What is the error rate. We are not talking about iphone X with holding phone at most couple of feet. These cameras have to pick out moving people out in a crowd with usually crap lighting.

The CCTV camera debate has decreased over the years because today almost everybody has a camera in their pocket. CCTV helps with security and phone cameras can catch the govt out. People's cameras cannot be controlled even in China.

Already they are telling all internet service and online payment providers to have data retention systems in India only. No taking data outside India. Deadline is today October 15. Slowly and surely they are taking it one step at a time. No one will know anything when the last piece of the puzzle is fit in place.
Storing locally is being done ostensibly in the interest of security. Remember back in 2008, how govt demanded that blackberry store their data locally or be blocked in India ? Well, I never heard back as to the result was. I don't think blackberry caved but it all went quiet after a bit. The govt makes noises to show they are on top of the affair then the next news cycle hits and the furore dies down.

This is the reason I actually wrote a few posts. The moment these jokers are given a logical post, like the one on Re depreciation, they just go all out and start abusing the person. they are least interested in making sense, only in insulting people. These jokers all wear tin foil hats and sit around a camp fire trying to find more ways to complain the whole day. And I completly agree...if not for Modi, these guys would not no what to do the whole day.
Modi or anyone you will get the same push back here. This is good means explore further. Abusing means no ammo to counter. Double down then. Does not have to be immediately but when there are further developments. Maybe next round a valid challenge will come. Without this interaction its not possible to see whether actions are beneficial or not. It's like saying my team will score next before they score. For every single topic. This is not a disccussion that can progress but only goes in circles. People want fast conclusion to every topic, That is not realistic. You have to track developments. What looks good at the outset can change later. Who is tracking. Unless you do that, its easy to be misled and that is the aim of the game. All sides playing tricks to look better hide failures and what not.

ignorance is costly in this business.

So for all the complainers here answer two questions for me:

1. Why is the RTE law only applicable for schools that are owned the members of the majority religion?
2. Why are only places of worship of the majority religion directly controlled by the state?

If you can answer these questions then you can also understand the angst of the people angainst the Congress and most other regional parties.
The complaint from the right is what has Modi done to address these issues ? nothing much is it. This means who is in power does not matter. I've seen this same argument now for over ten years. It's likely much older.

The majority poses a much stronger threat to the state than the minority. Places of worship means large numbers of people can assemble, those people can then organise against the state on whatever pretext. Lots of money circulates through places of worship.

Minority institutions do not pose a similar threat if at all to the state. So the need to regulate the majority.

I'm conjecturing here, i don't know the reason(s) but this is what it looks like to me.

And @Lord Nemesis going around calling people rapists and wife beaters just because they have a difference of opinion just shows your class. I can see that you have now edited your answer. This is the issue with you guys. The moment someone has a difference of opinion, then you feel it is appropriate to go on a abusive binge.
Abuse means no ammo, its just sticks and stones... Since i'm a hate speech defender everybody is free to abuse me and i got no right to be offended :D

Please list these exact facts and figures. I'm eager to know!
Foreign policy and selling India to the world. I follow this area more than others.

This govt has benefited from a low oil price, there are criticisms that they could have been more bold. Every budget that comes out gets the same slam.

In the end its down to a feeling and whether you think the next five years will be better than now. There are many factors that can influence that. We will know soon when the state elections commence.

yes when everything else failed and they don't have any valid argument they resort to "what bout" politics.

few peoples/mostly online their perception is like this image:
emT0Sii.jpg

In ground reality, this government has stopped broadcasting many data about many things, such as job opportunity, etc which will expose their reality on ground. changed many factors and the way something was calculated to show them in good light, example the way GDP was calculated.

Honestly, now a days when RaGa appear in TV screen i feel happy (funny scene) and expect a funny moment from him. i watch him for entertainment. but the moment modi come in screen, he only cursing others ( a disgusting feeling for me) i change the channel as quickly as possible he spread negativity nothing else.

regardless what others says, my experience after talking to real people across all length and breath of real life, don't look anything in favour of this govt.
  1. Farmers wont vote for BJP.
  2. Businessman wont vote (Except ambani - class businessmen, everyone else is F*cked really hard)
  3. Shopkeepers wont vote for BJP
  4. Salaried class wont vote BJP
  5. Any middle class wont vote BJP
  6. Any labour class wont vote for BJP
  7. Any Govt employees wont vote for BJP (teachers and railways employees in particular).
People who would vote for BJP:
  1. Illiterate (non-educated) class (brainwashed easy due to their lack of knowledge)
  2. Ultra poor class who will caste their vote for a bottle of alcohol, or 500/- ( 500 is a huge money for them and can feed them for a month).
  3. Ultra-rich business class / bureaucrats who was benefited by this govt.
  4. Disciples of Baba Ramdev
  5. Followers of RSS (a fraction of it, not all )

People have to realise there are "real people" out there in real world apart from internet people and paid trolls. they might create 100000 troll account across internet but in reality they have only one vote to count.

It would be interesting to see how much Amith Shah can buy this time.
And Modi is never gonna win any seat in UP this time i can guarantee that.

This day's results will prove each point.
+1

Back