Some people ARE above law in this country.

Ramadhir Singh

Wasseypur
Adept
If the illiterate parasite surviving on his dad's money can say "janta hai mere baap kon hai ?"
This guys is still the #3 person on current government, and they really dont care whatever the fuk SC said.

Do4IyCpXsAA3H9J.jpg

Source:- https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ar-says-arun-jaitley/articleshow/66097176.cms

laws are for the masses to keep them in check. just think about it. who made the laws in the first place? the govt. so they can change their laws anytime they want and any way they see fit depending on who is in power.

edit: just reading what he said in that news make me cringe. everything is depending on global environment for him. useless moron.

Lol, the backers are all upset and want this SC judgement fixed :D
yes mate. they were forced in first place to spend man-hours to make that Adhar system.. and now they don't want to waste man-hours again to remove that system and build alternative.. its loss form them in terms of money and effort.

edit: just reading what he said in that news make me cringe. everything is depending on global environment for him. useless moron.
as Arun Shourie said recently the present govt is run by 1.75 person ( 1= shah, 0.75 modi).
Jaitley was never considered part of the government, he was kept there just for the sake of lutyens. I clearly remember his first-bite post demonetisation he clearly said finance ministry was not aware of the DeMo.
Anyways this guy is neither involved nor informed about the internal govt policies and has very limited knowledge of economics, hence any question for him in out of syllabus and thus give random statement, just like RaGa interview with doorknob.

yes mate. they were forced in first place to spend man-hours to make that Adhar system.. and now they don't want to waste man-hours again to remove that system and build alternative.. its loss form them in terms of money and effort.
It's not a loss if one considers the original USP. Disbursement of benefits. They're not going to build a new system. The SC didn't say to do that. They just imposed more restrictions.

What money have private entities lost. Those implementing the system got paid to do it by the taxpayer.

I have to open a demat account and went to SBI and they asked for it. Told them the SC said not necessary. Guy says i've not received any instructions to that effect. I told him his bank isn't above what the SC says.

as Arun Shourie said recently the present govt is run by 1.75 person ( 1= shah, 0.75 modi).
Jaitley was never considered part of the government, he was kept there just for the sake of lutyens. I clearly remember his first-bite post demonetisation he clearly said finance ministry was not aware of the DeMo.
Anyways this guy is neither involved nor informed about the internal govt policies and has very limited knowledge of economics, hence any question for him in out of syllabus and thus give random statement, just like RaGa interview with doorknob.
Ignore what Shourie & Yashwant say. As disgruntled 's they have no credibility. They had to give Subrmaniam swamy some thing to do otherwise he'd have joined the bash the BJP brigade.

There has been some disagreement at the outset over the two portfolios Jaitley had. Finance & Defense. The reason was finance blocked defense so they needed one guy to get around that. Defense was then passed on to Parikar who had to leave and now Nirmala is in charge. If you ask me she should have had that job right from the start.

RaGa didn't sound too dumb at this talk at IISS, he seems to have got some new found confidence. Remember he's who will have to put up with should the incumbent lose the next election

Last edited:
How is paying income tax equal to disbursement of benefits i wonder...

Not even going into mobile and bank linking.

p.s. SC can say anything, till the GOI and RBI pass a circular to the banks they are going to maintain the status quo wrt. aadhaar being compulsory. Ditto GOI and DOT for telecom providers.

p.p.s. even a dumb and stupid RaGa is better than a crooked pakoda chai sutta ...

Amazing what a bunch of guys are doing to this forum. Every few days they find a new topic to slam anyone connected with the government. Do you spend your whole day searching for these kind of things or is this only a part time thingy?

Why dont you guys create a forum only for the purpose of Modi bashing? I am sure you will even get funded.

If the illiterate parasite surviving on his dad's money can say "janta hai mere baap kon hai ?"
This guys is still the #3 person on current government, and they really dont care whatever the fuk SC said.

Do4IyCpXsAA3H9J.jpg

Source:- https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ar-says-arun-jaitley/articleshow/66097176.cms

Last edited:
Amazing what a bunch of guys are doing to this forum. Every few days they find a new topic to slam anyone connected with the government. Do you spend your whole day searching for these kind of things or is this only a part time thingy?

Why dont you guys create a forum only for the purpose of Modi bashing? I am sure you will even get funded.

You can give money, but you can't give this kind of fun..

p.p.s. even a dumb and stupid RaGa is better than a crooked pakoda chai sutta ...

And your problem is what exactly? You realize that this is General Talk section, right? One of many sections in this forum. Granted, its a tech forum, but the govt's shitty policies are having a drastic effect on technology access and access to knowledge in this country. They would rather that the only reason people get their heads out of their behind's is to have another helping of their propaganda and that is only purpose technology serves in their books.

You mean like how BJP PR pays trolls online or how they fund websites or articles to glorify everything from communal riots to the criminal behavior that is passed of as cow vigilantism these days? I doubt anybody else will go the same extent as them. In addition, not everyone will stoop to such low standards as the people who make up the typical bhakt pack of BJP that would be ready to support rapists and murderers and blame or bash their victims for a small fee if not because of their own messed up mentality.

How is paying income tax equal to disbursement of benefits i wonder...
I don't know. Refunds ?

p.s. SC can say anything, till the GOI and RBI pass a circular to the banks they are going to maintain the status quo wrt. aadhaar being compulsory. Ditto GOI and DOT for telecom providers.
SBI tells me i need to provide aadhar for a demat account. As i understood it the court said not necessary and the court supercedes whatever the bank says. I then challenged the customer rep to show me where on the form it says so. Lo and behold! no where! its just one of several proofs of identity.

Then he tried to tell me its not needed any more for a regular bank account but is necessary for a demat account. But that's BS!

Finally he said bring it along but you don't need to provide it. To which i queried if i'm not giving it why do i need to bring it along. I've yet to hammer this out with his boss.

Banks haven't updated their procedures yet. They could demand it before the ruling. The ruling is effective immediately it does not depend on anyone updating their procedures. If they demand it then they're going beyond what is required and i'd escalate that

These guys are a lot smarter than you think.

Last edited:
Aadhaar and Pan is required for demat account for buying mutual funds and shares of companies. If you don't give them aadhaar, then while buying anything, your buys will be on hold or cancelled for lack of aadhaar. This was made mandatory a year or two back or so for any amount instead of the previous 5000 amount Manmohan had set. The demat account name should match your aadhaar name too.

I think its for IT guys to snoop on what people buy etc.

And your problem is what exactly? You realize that this is General Talk section, right? One of many sections in this forum. Granted, its a tech forum, but the govt's shitty policies are having a drastic effect on technology access and access to knowledge in this country. They would rather that the only reason people get their heads out of their behind's is to have another helping of their propaganda and that is only purpose technology serves in their books.
You mean like how BJP PR pays trolls online or how they fund websites or articles to glorify everything from communal riots to the criminal behavior that is passed of as cow vigilantism these days? I doubt anybody else will go the same extent as them. In addition, not everyone will stoop to such low standards as the people who make up the typical bhakt pack of BJP that would be ready to support rapists and murderers and blame or bash their victims for a small fee if not because of their own messed up mentality.

No problem buddy. Enjoy.

Do you spend your whole day searching for these kind of things or is this only a part time thingy?
no sir we have a real life as well, unless you are living inside a cave everything is in the surface.

do you pay taxes? are you aware of the current economics situation of the country ?
if any of the answer if yes , these should be point of concern for you as well, unless your source of income is NOT based on your own hard-work.

Modi is worst pm of India, who legalised political corruption. It doesn't matter if a handful people hide their head in grass, that doesn't change reality.

no sir we have a real life as well, unless you are living inside a cave everything is in the surface.

do you pay taxes? are you aware of the current economics situation of the country ?
if any of the answer if yes , these should be point of concern for you as well, unless your source of income is NOT based on your own hard-work.

Modi is worst pm of India, who legalised political corruption. It doesn't matter if a handful people hide their head in grass, that doesn't change reality.

Yes I have a job and pay my taxes. And I am sure so do you. And since you do have a life and dont live in a cave, go spend it living rather than sitting on a computer/mobile and spreading negativity the whole day. The people who seem most affected by Modi seem to fall in one or more of a few categories and they all have the same complaints with the man. And none of what all of you preach from the roof tops is anything new in India.

And as far as legalising corruption, if you really believe that corruption started in India 4 years ago, then you really need to relook at what you are saying. Stop adding words to make your point....corruption has and will always be there in any part of the world.

Anyway am not going to waste anymore time on this. You have your opinion and I have mine and thats fine by me. I just wanted to point out that you rather live your life and look at its positives than go on like this. This negativity is a very slippery slope. Best of luck.

Without going into all these I have one simple point to make

2010- with the idiot Manmohan Singh and UPA at the helm 1 USD was 45 INR or so.

2018- With the so-called economic miracle worker(or should I say talker) who got elected on the premise that the economy was a sh**-show under UPA and India would have greatest growth boom ever, right now 1 USD is 74 INR.

Go figure....

Since you want to talk about currency lets take that up. On an average the INR should fall around 4-5% a year. Mainly because of CAD and other reasons as well. Google can help you understand this better. Now going back to 2014, where USD was approx 62, then over the next four years even without compounding it would be 74-75.

Anyway leaving all that aside, the main reason for this drop has been 3 fold:
1.Rise in crude prices has widened CAD and this has an effect on Re. couple this with the trade war
2. RBI has been buying gold to insulate future damage, outflow of USD, which could have been used to temper dollar buying.
3. Market weakness and US increasing interest rates - outflow of foreign funds from Indian markets

Now lets look at the fall of other emerging economies in the same time frame: [3months]

India - approx 7%
Indonesia - approx 6%
South Africa - approx 8%
China - 4% even though currency is pegged in value
Russia - 6%
Turkey - 18%
Brazil has fallen 16% in a year as of date. It was far worse but has recovered in the last month or so.

All emerging economies and even some of the stronger economies have been hit in the last 3-4 months as dollar is getting stronger. And finally Re value is not a factor to determine growth. GDP growth is and the country is doing quite well according to all economic indicators.

Without going into all these I have one simple point to make

2010- with the idiot Manmohan Singh and UPA at the helm 1 USD was 45 INR or so.

2018- With the so-called economic miracle worker(or should I say talker) who got elected on the premise that the economy was a sh**-show under UPA and India would have greatest growth boom ever, right now 1 USD is 74 INR.

Go figure....

INR is expected to depreciate every year by 5-6% depending on inflation and CAD. RBI can control it briefly to a certain extent but not for long.
To counter this you need to reduce inflation and CAD which is quite tricky. So in the end UPA / NDA are the same if you look at this.
Stop buying gold and burn less petrol/diesel.

The people who seem most affected by Modi seem to fall in one or more of a few categories and they all have the same complaints with the man.

That's even more true of those who support him. Typically, caste/religion fanatics, racists, people who objectify women and often go out of their way to support domestic violence or rapists, corrupt and dishonest people who directly or indirectly get benefited from them. They go out of their way to attract such people to their fold. Never saw any decent human in my life that does not criticize this govt (or the previous for that matter) when they see bad things happening. In fact, that is the difference. There are people who at the very least criticize when they see wrong things happening and there are those who take sides and kiss assess of politicians and they usually are not good people and there will be reasons why they would support these criminals on both sides. On the other hand, many of the people who criticize the bad things of present govt also did the same with the earlier govt too.

The govt is a paid servant of the people and it is your right and duty to criticize when they are not going a good job.

I just wanted to point out that you rather live your life and look at its positives than go on like this. This negativity is a very slippery slope. Best of luck.

If your idea of positivism is not criticizing the govt and keeping quiet, then what you truly deserve is to be in North Korea and rest assured, India will get there too if everybody behaves the same way you want them to. Even Hitler was a democratically elected leader and it was the people who allowed him to become a dictator.

I also wonder if you show the same sort of positivism in your personal life. When you pay for a product or a service and get a shoddy product/service, do you keep quiet and try to find some positivism in that situation? Do you think positive and go "Well, I at least got a discount" instead of speaking and acting against the vendor?

And yeah, even ignoring your version of positivism and optimism, Optimism in general is not really a good thing. It is as bad as pessimism and it sets you up for failure. Positivism and optimism are excuses used by those who were unprepared for a bad situation and try to come up with some "Well,at least....". things to ease their own mind.

Its better to be a realistic and practical. Accept things as they are, lookout for the worst that can happen and try to prepare for it as best as you could.

Back