Budget 10-15K Smartphone with good camera and 2GB RAM

Lost my Sony Xperoi SP in a train journey. Need a replacement

Requireents:
1. Great camera quality. Should give quality skype video calls
2. Atleast 2GB RAM
3. 5 inches max. Since I am very confortable with 4.5 inch of Xperia SP. Ca n stretch to 5.5 if it's really worth it.
4. Not a gamer, but dont want phone to hang.MY Xperia use to pose these problems.
5. Good battery. Should last me a day with decent daily use of whatsapp,wifi etc
6. Expandable memory.
7. Budget is 10k.But can stretch to 12k. 15K is it's that darn good.
8. Not brand conscious. OK with huwai or Xiaomi as long as there's support.
9. No heating as my xperia used to do when I use 3G. Had to switch back to 2G.

My present shortlist contains Huwai Honor 4C under 5 inch. I dont know any other option as of now.
Else I am excited by Honor 4x, Xiaomi Mi4 and Lenevo K3.

What do you guys think?

If it's really 5.5 inch, then Honor 6 fits perfectly beyond me expectations. But Isn't 5.5" too big?I like operations to be done on phone with one hand.[DOUBLEPOST=1435575447][/DOUBLEPOST]I heard Mi4 is beter than Mi4i. Is it?

Last edited:
Just a little tip. If you are sitting for the xiaomi sale for the first time, then do not hurry for the sale. You can easily get one. Keep logged in 3-4 mins before. Then keep waiting till the timer becomes .......3.....2......1......buy now. Just click on it once, thats it. People tend to click multiple times on the buynow button and end up with a message.....the phone is out of stock. So follow the steps and u should be good to go. Also dont do this on a 2G connection. Use a good brodband service if possible.

Just a little tip. If you are sitting for the xiaomi sale for the first time, then do not hurry for the sale. You can easily get one. Keep logged in 3-4 mins before. Then keep waiting till the timer becomes .......3.....2......1......buy now. Just click on it once, thats it. People tend to click multiple times on the buynow button and end up with a message.....the phone is out of stock. So follow the steps and u should be good to go. Also dont do this on a 2G connection. Use a good brodband service if possible.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

Yeah.. I bought it. Haven't used it extensively yet.Just been a day.

As of now I am happy with it. But noticed small bugs.
Swiftkey keeps crashing.
RAm shows 700MB odd used out of 2GB. I hvae installed may be 5-6 of extra apps apart from the Google apps like hangout, keep etc apart from the default apps.
Whatsapp notification shows only 1 message(in red) on the icon/widget on Screen, when there are more than 1 message to be read.

Yeah.. I bought it. Haven't used it extensively yet.Just been a day.

As of now I am happy with it. But noticed small bugs.
Swiftkey keeps crashing.
RAm shows 700MB odd used out of 2GB. I hvae installed may be 5-6 of extra apps apart from the Google apps like hangout, keep etc apart from the default apps.
Whatsapp notification shows only 1 message(in red) on the icon/widget on Screen, when there are more than 1 message to be read.

hey...
Any update on the heating issue???
Did you notice that??

Back