Budget 15-20K Should I Now Buy Redmi Note 5 Pro?

Hello,

to all of you.

My friend successfully placed an order of Redmi Note 5 Pro 6 GB version in a PreOrder sale of Redmi Note 5 Pro, after placing an order he came to know that its delivery time is max 30 days, now he is in doubt that Should he wait for this? or cancel this order and look for some other phone? as more and more mobile phones are coming in the month of May, after the launch of these phones like Zen Phone 5 etc.Will it worth to buy Redmi Note 5 Pro as MI A2 is also coming? He can wait for a month easily.Please reply. Thank You.
Regards,

MOBILE_GEEK

another point i saw after some googlefu was that color os is a locked down version of android. its wikipedia page says it does not allow to even stop background data / sync for apps. Its another android fork that mimics apple ios and is never updated.

another point i saw after some googlefu was that color os is a locked down version of android. its wikipedia page says it does not allow to even stop background data / sync for apps. Its another android fork that mimics apple ios and is never updated.

Yeah, but since it comes with 8.1 out of the box, it should be treble ready. Some had mentioned about lack of fastboot. If it can boot a Treble ready GSI then I might pickup the 128GB.

Additionally, there were some rumours about P60 not being able to match 636, forget the 660. I think GeekyRanjit showed that its quite capable. Now waiting for reviews from people who own the device.

Hello,

to all of you.

My friend successfully placed an order of Redmi Note 5 Pro 6 GB version in a PreOrder sale of Redmi Note 5 Pro, after placing an order he came to know that its delivery time is max 30 days, now he is in doubt that Should he wait for this? or cancel this order and look for some other phone? as more and more mobile phones are coming in the month of May, after the launch of these phones like Zen Phone 5 etc.Will it worth to buy Redmi Note 5 Pro as MI A2 is also coming? He can wait for a month easily.Please reply. Thank You.
Regards,

MOBILE_GEEK

Hi Recently purchased Redmi Note 5 and its awesome phone but battery is not that good as Note 4. So if you planning buy Note 5 Pro I suggest not to buy Pro. Note 5 is better or buy Note 4.

Back