Budget 15-20K Should I Now Buy Redmi Note 5 Pro?

Hello,

to all of you.

My friend successfully placed an order of Redmi Note 5 Pro 6 GB version in a PreOrder sale of Redmi Note 5 Pro, after placing an order he came to know that its delivery time is max 30 days, now he is in doubt that Should he wait for this? or cancel this order and look for some other phone? as more and more mobile phones are coming in the month of May, after the launch of these phones like Zen Phone 5 etc.Will it worth to buy Redmi Note 5 Pro as MI A2 is also coming? He can wait for a month easily.Please reply. Thank You.
Regards,

MOBILE_GEEK

You should consider Asus zenfone max pro m1, that phone is definitely a good contender to dethrone xiaomi's redmi.
They are undercutting redmi with same specs at lesser price. Atleast preorder price is lower and they are selling 4gb 64gb version at 13k with better battery of 5000mah.
Preorder starts on 10th and delivery is after a week.
If you want 6gb version then just wait.

You should consider Asus zenfone max pro m1, that phone is definitely a good contender to dethrone xiaomi's redmi.
They are undercutting redmi with same specs at lesser price. Atleast preorder price is lower and they are selling 4gb 64gb version at 13k with better battery of 5000mah.
Preorder starts on 10th and delivery is after a week.
If you want 6gb version then just wait.
I thought of buying this too but camera and headphone jack are inferior to redmi note 5 pro. So I chose it

I am totally new to this forum and after getting so many replies of my question I really feel nice, Thank You all the Respected Members.Btw, Can someone shed some light on the launching of Asus Zenfone 5? Please reply.

I was hoping that XIami would come with a dual installation mode at start up for all their phones such as either install MIUI or native android, so that users take a call. Believe me, there are still a lot of fans for MIUI.

I was hoping that XIami would come with a dual installation mode at start up for all their phones such as either install MIUI or native android, so that users take a call. Believe me, there are still a lot of fans for MIUI.
Ya coz those fans haven't tasted stock android and prefer to blindly trust chinese shit.

their entire model is to sell phones at cost and then make money of people using their services like streaming/storage etc. Thats why they made it harder to unlock bootloader to root the phones so that people dont change roms that easily on xiaomi phones. Why would they allow a choice between google and miui?

Ive used all flavors of android and I prefer miui. **** people and their preferences right?

Each person to their own.

I have used MIUI on various flavours and found that it is surely RAM hungry, and is best with 3GB and above RAM. However, the theming of MIUI is something that is great, plus the several app features are great too like dual apps.

I would say if you still can get the RN5P, its a great device, VFM. I feel the ASUS M1 Pro is a worthy competitor, losing some points but these, like the camera are subjective.[DOUBLEPOST=1525884493][/DOUBLEPOST]

Its so bad, we have idiots clamouring for MIUI on the A1.

Each person to their own.

I have used MIUI on various flavours and found that it is surely RAM hungry, and is best with 3GB and above RAM. However, the theming of MIUI is something that is great, plus the several app features are great too like dual apps.

I would say if you still can get the RN5P, its a great device, VFM. I feel the ASUS M1 Pro is a worthy competitor, losing some points but these, like the camera are subjective.[DOUBLEPOST=1525884493][/DOUBLEPOST]

Its so bad, we have idiots clamouring for MIUI on the A1.
It uses an relatively cheap omnivision sensor for camera. Its bad, not subjectively :p

Technology has the advantage to buy it at any moment as you will find the new version soon. You can sell the previous version, add some amount into it and buy new one for you. Second hand sales have made it possible to fulfil your dreams related to smartphones!

Back