Graphic Cards Should i buy an RX460 from Amazon global Store ? I really need some help!!!

waiting for price to drop on the rx 480 card, right now its 15668+ 600 for sh., this is inclusive of customs
Onthe other hand 4x 470 4gb OC is 12600 inclusive of shipping and customs.

Just brought the ASUS RX480 4GB for almost 17K, a week minimum delivery time, as an EVGA & Nvidia fan, this is a life changing decision for me, I can no longer abuse my GPU and expect warranty.:hilarious::yuck:

Does amazon refund part of the import fees deposit on graphic cards? Has anyone received any?
i am looking to buy a gtx 1050 mini from the global store. The price difference comes to around 1.2k comapred to the local market.
is it worth risking the warranty

Does amazon refund part of the import fees deposit on graphic cards? Has anyone received any?
i am looking to buy a gtx 1050 mini from the global store. The price difference comes to around 1.2k comapred to the local market.
1200/- difference is not at all worth it.

they do, not worth it

Back