Graphic Cards Should i buy an RX460 from Amazon global Store ? I really need some help!!!

I am planning to go with the rx 470 strix oc version, only query need to know will my present setup fx8350 asus crosshair v formula z will be a bottle neck

Nope not at all, And regarding US, accounting for that 4-5K as said by @Kakashi, wont the RX480 still be a better deal for 14K-15K? Amazon will ship within a week.

Nope not at all, And regarding US, accounting for that 4-5K as said by @Kakashi, wont the RX480 still be a better deal for 14K-15K? Amazon will ship within a week.
Rx 480 is 16k, and rx 470 oc is 12500/-
Performance wise it's 10% duff. Correct me if i am wrong

ASUS ROG STRIX Radeon Rx 470 4GB OC Edition AMD Graphics Card with DP 1.4 HDMI 2.0 STRIX-RX470-O4G-GAMING ROG STRIX 4GB https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01JS2UFDM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_N5u3yb875AXVA

ASUS Dual-Fan Radeon Rx 480 4GB OC Edition AMD Gaming Graphics Card with DP 1.4 HDMI 2.0 DUAL-RX480-O4G DUAL 4GB https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01KWGSEJU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_o6u3ybNB05QB1

Rx 480 is 16k, and rx 470 oc is 12500/-
Performance wise it's 10% duff. Correct me if i am wrong

ASUS ROG STRIX Radeon Rx 470 4GB OC Edition AMD Graphics Card with DP 1.4 HDMI 2.0 STRIX-RX470-O4G-GAMING ROG STRIX 4GB https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01JS2UFDM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_N5u3yb875AXVA

ASUS Dual-Fan Radeon Rx 480 4GB OC Edition AMD Gaming Graphics Card with DP 1.4 HDMI 2.0 DUAL-RX480-O4G DUAL 4GB https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01KWGSEJU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_o6u3ybNB05QB1

Okay first off, Those prices are on amazon.in and not .com, I need a RX480 now...

Now I personally would go with RX480, and for me, completely justify the price, but if you will buy once and forget, go with RX470.

1) RX480 supports crossfire, 2x 480 cost 30K, EVGA 1080 are selling from 25K now, but down one year and you might be able to get a rx480 in 7-10K range, so yeah....

2) It supports Liquid cooling which in turn gives it far better overclocking...as if I can afford that

3)it's a budget room heater, run Aida64 and Crysis 3, you will have to spend 3K at least on a room heather with 2 fans and 75*C output.

4) You wanna be a murican Reddit kiddo.

2) It supports Liquid cooling which in turn gives it far better overclocking...as if I can afford that

3)it's a budget room heater, run Aida64 and Crysis 3, you will have to spend 3K at least on a room heather with 2 fans and 75*C output.

2. Wrong , Fitting a Water Block over GPU wont make it overnight OC champ.It will only give you a headroom regarding the amount of Volt's you can pump up while keeping temp's in respectable range.

3. I am using 2x Rx 480 Ref in CFX with fan profile @70 , which gives me 52-65*C range in almost all games at 1440P and all this on reference blower....i play Fallout4/ Doom/ Crysis3 .....I have benched both on custom BIOS with voltage unlocked @1.5V yet both remained under 85*C on full 100 fan profile , on WB i get 68-75*C range....So i will say you are wrong.

For better OC capabilities or Temp , you will either need Custom BIOS with AIB card or WB.
MSI Gaming X or Asus Strix is good AIB card.

2. Wrong , Fitting a Water Block over GPU wont make it overnight OC champ.It will only give you a headroom regarding the amount of Volt's you can pump up while keeping temp's in respectable range.

3. I am using 2x Rx 480 Ref in CFX with fan profile @70 , which gives me 52-65*C range in almost all games at 1440P and all this on reference blower....i play Fallout4/ Doom/ Crysis3 .....I have benched both on custom BIOS with voltage unlocked @1.5V yet both remained under 85*C on full 100 fan profile , on WB i get 68-75*C range....So i will say you are wrong.

For better OC capabilities or Temp , you will either need Custom BIOS with AIB card or WB.
MSI Gaming X or Asus Strix is good AIB card.

Seems you are right about cooling part, my bad, i was being sarcastic with some points above like they room heater, all those jokes about RX480 Running super hot?

Which waterblock are you using? And is there a significant difference between 1080p and 1440p, I can see a difference between 1080 and 4K.

I ordered RX470 for USD150 & RX 480 for USD 170.

2017-03-31_zpsh5naewfm.jpg

Shipping cost?...I want a 480 too!!!!

Nearly 16k after selecting the cheapest shipping method

1490961562835.jpg

Note that - the price of the card is higher now and the import deposit amount to cover the import costs sometimes get's credited back to you, partly or even in full. There's no guarantee though.

In USA price keeps changing. There is currently an offer on xfx rx470 on newegg for 150 USD. You need to track the price for a few days and order at minimum.
I am getting through a relative coming in end April. There is also news for 5-10% faster 500 series cards launching next month(April).
I also get stuff through Amazon Global Ship & HopShopGo. Amazon Global Ship is cheaper and better with no vat issues in Kolkata.
As for the warranty, nowadays what I noticed, good brand GPU's are made from quality components (Like solid caps) and they run cooler and are much reliable than before. Power requirement also has gone down... A few years back 750w or 1000w SMPS was common... But nowadays these SMPS are only used for SLI and are no more popular options. I feel warranty is not a big deal and the price difference is quite high.
Amazon.com ships most computer products in Singapore for free. If someone known is coming from their, it's also a good option, will save you a couple of grand.

Back