Graphic Cards Should i buy an RX460 from Amazon global Store ? I really need some help!!!

Ishant Yadav

Recruit
Guys i want to buy a MSI RX460 from Amazon Global Store . It is clearly written there that they dont provide any warranty for items bought from Amazon Global Store . I checked their return Policies and it's written there that if the product is damaged or not working on delivery , then they will give a full refund . So i Just wanna ask weather i should an MSI RX460 from Amazon Global Store or not ? Is it okay ????

You still will have to ship it back to amazon for a refund, unless you can make the delivery person wait until you pop it in your case, boot up the system and check if it is working or not. Unlikely. You need to evaluate the risks/reward. What is the price difference between local store and Amazon Global? Are you willing to risk that amount in case the card breaks down? My first 2 cards broke down within 3-4 years and I had to RMA them. My last card was still running fine for 3 years before I retired it.

If there is a huge price diff, go for it. If the price difference is 1000-2000 don't bother. Also get a 1050 Ti or RX470 instead of the RX460.

Guys i want to buy a MSI RX460 from Amazon Global Store . It is clearly written there that they dont provide any warranty for items bought from Amazon Global Store . I checked their return Policies and it's written there that if the product is damaged or not working on delivery , then they will give a full refund . So i Just wanna ask weather i should an MSI RX460 from Amazon Global Store or not ? Is it okay ????
why would u buy a rx460 from us?import customs duty is around 5-6k

below 1070 it makes no sense,buy from ebay.in with 7% off it will come to around 9k

Get a Sapphire RX470 4GB from Amazon Global Store or get 7% off in ebay.in

My thoughts initially too. Later, I bought Sapphire RX 460 4 GB version for 12 K local. I think with regard to RMA, you need to buy locally.

how do i get 7% off from ebay.
Better to buy locally. Go with Sapphire RX460 4GB or HIS RX460 4GB @ 12k if you play more DirectX 12 games.
Go with Zotac GTX1050Ti 4GB Mini @ 12k if you play more DirectX 11 games.

RX460 generally is comparable to only GTX1050 2GB only.

If you buy from Amazon Global Store, no warranty is applicable.

Right now ASUS ROG STRIX Radeon Rx 470 4GB OC version is 13,500/- on amazon global store, same is 20k on primeagbg, is it worth this ?

Right now ASUS ROG STRIX Radeon Rx 470 4GB OC version is 13,500/- on amazon global store, same is 20k on primeagbg, is it worth this ?
look for RX480, it constantly goes for 10K on amazon, like one every week Follow r/buildapcsales on reddit, you should be able to grab a 480 below 15k

Guys if you see rx480 for 10k, pls msg me imm or buy it on my behalf. Will be appreciated. Thanks.
To everyone looking for GPU deals

Go to reddit
Follow r/buildapcsales
Visit the site once a day

There is one GPU deal every day and a ton of other products

Current U.S pricing -
RX480- 10-13K
GTX 1070 - 20K
GTX 1080 - starts from 25K

EVGA offers international 3 year warranty and Asia Pacific warranty applies, after that 2 year extended U.S only. And this applies on GPU, Mobo and PSU's

To everyone looking for GPU deals

Go to reddit
Follow r/buildapcsales
Visit the site once a day

There is one GPU deal every day and a ton of other products

Current U.S pricing -
RX480- 10-13K
GTX 1070 - 20K
GTX 1080 - starts from 25K

EVGA offers international 3 year warranty and Asia Pacific warranty applies, after that 2 year extended U.S only. And this applies on GPU, Mobo and PSU's
Importing from the US adds at least 4-5 k to the current price...

Back