Budget 0-20k Shops in Delhi for Used / second hand things.

Are there any reliable trusted dealers or shops for second hand computer parts / electronics in Delhi ?
Looked at the usual classified sites and found that people still haven't learnt how to price their second hand stuff.

btw I am Looking to buy a used Full HD 27 inch monitor/TV for use with my PC.

Edit: 32 might be pixelated for desktop use. Looking for 27 inch screen now.

ty

Last edited:
D
Are there any reliable trusted dealers or shops for second hand computer parts / electronics in Delhi ?
Looked at the usual classified sites and found that people still haven't learnt how to price their second hand stuff.

btw I am Looking to buy a used Full HD 32 inch monitor/TV for use with my PC.

ty
I have the exact same query! Need a second hand and cheapest monitor possible monitor. People are selling CRT monitors for 2k on OLX and quickr -_-

Coming to your problem, if you are looking for a 32" TV, you could probably go for a Samsung assembled TV. Should be around 10-12k.

Offtopic: Is there any difference between getting a TV and monitor for screen purpose? I thought about the TV but won't that be too large and pixelated up close?

D

I have the exact same query! Need a second hand and cheapest monitor possible monitor. People are selling CRT monitors for 2k on OLX and quickr -_-

Coming to your problem, if you are looking for a 32" TV, you could probably go for a Samsung assembled TV. Should be around 10-12k.

Offtopic: Is there any difference between getting a TV and monitor for screen purpose? I thought about the TV but won't that be too large and pixelated up close?

TV will have worse screen resolution, it will be pixelated compared to monitor, Heavy input lag ( not a joke, gives me a headache) , over/underscan issues.

you can get a 40" FHD/4K tv without most of the issues above, great response lag in U.S on a Budget around 500usd, but here You are mostly out of luck.

^ You are right about resolution buddy . Decided to look for a 27" screen now. And major THANKS for bringing the input lag issue to my attention. Wasn't aware of that at all! and it could have been a disaster if I had brought some thing with too much lag..

What stuff in electronics was available in market?
Asking because I might visit delhi by end of month
For computers - go to nehru place.
Gaffar market - a quick google search should show what all is available there. I am not too knowledgeable abt it. But everything to do with mobiles , laptop, repairing abound!

Back