Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

We gave it out to others only when saw that you had come online yesterday night & didn't confirm.
Presumed you didn't want it
& it was already purchased as offer was finishing.

Not complaining mate. Just posted as I really was looking for this.
Not sure how I missed update on this thread. Let's see if there is another group in formation.

Two more TE members are interested, this was discussed on WhatsApp hence I do not have their IDs...

Have asked them to wait for the part 2 sale to see if you can get the boxes at the discounted prices...[DOUBLEPOST=1540016096][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am in as i said...please whatsapp me at

If you are not part of any group, the would suggest to team up with @aquaticbullet @y2s @fLUX

One of the other members I was talking about is @benryu

Last edited:
Two more TE members are interested, this was discussed on WhatsApp hence I do not have their IDs...

Have asked them to wait for the part 2 sale to see if you can get the boxes at the discounted prices...[DOUBLEPOST=1540016096][/DOUBLEPOST]

If you are not part of any group, the would suggest to team up with @aquaticbullet @y2s @fLUX

One of the other members I was talking about is @benryu

already bought for Rs 400

I should have 2 keys to spare. Ordered this during the Big Billion sale for myself and three friends but yet to receive it. If its 6 keys in total, have two extra for whoever is interested. Should receive them by 29/10.

I should have 2 keys to spare. Ordered this during the Big Billion sale for myself and three friends but yet to receive it. If its 6 keys in total, have two extra for whoever is interested. Should receive them by 29/10.
Cool. Let me know how many keys you have spare and the cost once you receive them. :)

Back