Sexual Harassment Allegations against CJI

Status
Not open for further replies.
NDTV also accessed the poll panel's instruction dated 14 July 1999 on the "use of Government Aircrafts/Helicopters"; that too does not exclude anyone from searches.

Modi should have used private helicopter instead of govt helicopter. huge mistake by Modi to use govt resources for fighting elections. He should be ready for more searches if he uses govt issued vehicles.

I am well aware of it. In case you weren't able to understand what I wrote, I am questioning why Modi has a problem with his chopper being searched. If he were any better than the so called "Corrupt Congress", he would have got the rule scrapped long back and at the very least he would not have complained about it had the officer suspended.Turns out he has stuff to hide too and didn't take like his privileges being questioned. Turns out he is just that like Congress.

If you have a convenient excuse to explain away why Modi didn't do that, then use the same for the other case as well.

Pls re-read the quote i did in previous post. He is SPG Protected person & is allowed few privileges. If Office was correct, EC would not have suspended him.

Or

you are saying he should let himself be frisked like patty thiefs... few days backs certain Mrs Vadra was crying hoarse after pre clearance on airports was removed..for certain mr Vadra...[DOUBLEPOST=1555833004][/DOUBLEPOST]
the cheapness of the approach reeks way too much of RSS/BJP DNA. The accuser from their own account has RSS links to boot and even tried to use their influence in the matter. This tactic is nothing new for RSS. They use it against magistrates and other govt officials on a regular basis.

Do you have any source to buttress your claims else you are more or less in the category of "khujliwal" . Shoot and run. Also, See the highlighted media houses who are more concerned about this case. Still i dont understnad how u can say it is RSS. Fear mongetring.....[DOUBLEPOST=1555833047][/DOUBLEPOST]
NDTV also accessed the poll panel's instruction dated 14 July 1999 on the "use of Government Aircrafts/Helicopters"; that too does not exclude anyone from searches.

Modi should have used private helicopter instead of govt helicopter. huge mistake by Modi to use govt resources for fighting elections. He should be ready for more searches if he uses govt issued vehicles.

that was 20 years ago, I am sure EC would not err in such cases...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back