Sending messages/commands to teammates in Counter-Strike CZ

PoBoy

Skilled

Hi,
How do I send a message/command to all the counter-terrorist teambots in C-S CZ ? The teambots are able to send messages like "the bomb is at A" but I haven't been able to find how I ( the 'commander' ) can do the same. Sometimes it is obvious that the bomb is at say "A", but the bots will very often first go to "B", find there's nothing there and then come to "A".

And, is it possible to get the teambots to really check out the bomb site before declaring "bomb site clear". Sometimes ( make that almost always ) the teambots don't really go near the bomb. They seem to camp some distance away, and do not notice the bomb site is crawling with terrorists.

Please help this newbie.

And, finally, does a player ( human ) really stand a chance against a terrorist bot at difficulty = hard ? The only way I can frag a bot at that level is maybe shooting him in the back or by camping. At that level the bots seem to be super-men, no human could possible do the things they do. Comment, please.

The bots dont listen to you.

You can try Radio commands buy pressing either C, X or Z.

Example.. Pressing C2, will say "Enermy Spotted" on the Radio.

The bots respond to radio commands. Not TeamChat.

when ur in a bomb site where thers no bomb , then u cud say "Sector clear"...bots respond to that(sometimes)...this works in css , im not very sure about cscz

Thanks guys. But I really wish there were radio commands mentioned above. I would really like to tell a teambot "bomb site clear" and then watch how he reacts when he finds 3 - 4 terrorists waiting there ;-) .

Has any one secured "Fastline" at diff = hard ? I've been stuck there for ages even with 5 teambots with skill = high !

Lol.

Well, thats to test you.

Better than that, if you want to improve your skill go on v-Street.net servers.

10 outta 18 players there are wallhacking. :p.

Back