FS: Video Card Sapphire 5850 1Gb DDR5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arun1

Adept
Mods, previous thread was deleted due to lack of images although I had posted the necessary two images with username and date as required, yet the reason given was no images.
Pplease be more specific with the reason before deleting and I will make the necessary changes asap.
1gpu.jpg
2gpu.jpg
3gpu.jpg
4gpu.jpg
gpu1.png
gpu2.png

Last edited:
where is cpu-z screen shot? how a person come to know that the card is working?
cpu-z is must for a out of warranty device to prove that it is working.

I wish I had taken CPUZ/GPUZ shots, will take this as soon as possible but regarding testing, I am more than happy to give it out for testing for a day or so for active, trusted members from Chennai before they decide to buy it.

Mods, previous thread was deleted due to lack of images although I had posted the necessary two images with username and date as required, yet the reason given was no images.
Pplease be more specific with the reason before deleting and I will make the necessary changes asap.
You haven't posted two mandatory pics with name & date in your previous thread (which you have admitted via PM) and so refrain from falsely accusing the mod community.

Updated main post with GPUZ/CPUZ.[DOUBLEPOST=1413543550][/DOUBLEPOST]Price Updated, looking for a quick sale!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back