Playing with words i say:

Bundle? Hell No

Pre book offer?

I didnt know

It was a gift

Reason for sale?
Not for profit

Kindly get the drift

Why is it so hard for u to understand simple English.

I paid 1k for it and selling it for 11k will this make u happy and I'm making a 10k profit out of it will this make u happy ?

Why is it so hard for u to understand simple English.

I paid 1k for it and selling it for 11k will this make u happy and I'm making a 10k profit out of it will this make u happy ?
Which is exactly against rule of the forum. I have seen you writing this umpteen times and on threads and now trying to hide facts.

When u knew it's a pre book offer watch you could have mentioned that clearly.

"A gift.
I dont know warranty.
Dont have invoice."

All these now i see as a pre planned motive to get profit.

Thanks my lord.
I rest my case here

Which is exactly against rule of the forum. I have seen you writing this umpteen times and on threads and now trying to hide facts.

When u knew it's a pre book offer watch you could have mentioned that clearly.
A gift.
I dont know warranty.
Dont have invoice.

All these now i see as a pre planned motive.

Thanks my lord.
I rest my case here
Wow u really do read it and understand ENGLISH...?

I CLEARLY SAID I DID GOT NOT IT UNDER PRE BOOK OFFER... ARE U REALLY OUT OF UR MIND ?

WHY WOULD I POST IT AS NO WARRANTY IF I GOT IT WITH BILL AND UNDER PRE BOOK OFFER ?

Pre planned wow, what fools we have on forum I'm selling Watches and phone evey day to earn money here.

The one I have was under pre book and was never a bundle. [emoji5]

Thank You

Wow u really do read it and understand ENGLISH...?

I CLEARLY SAID I DID GOT NOT IT UNDER PRE BOOK OFFER... ARE U REALLY OUT OF UR MIND ?

WHY WOULD I POST IT AS NO WARRANTY IF I GOT IT WITH BILL AND UNDER PRE BOOK OFFER ?

Check your OP then

forgive my english comprehension abilities.
Let better english speaking people decide

Thank You

The one I have was under pre book and was never a bundle. Though I have been Using note 9 before the India launch I did not pre booked it so did not got the watch under offer. [emoji5]

Don't just cut and paste anything just to make your point read my post again which u had edited and posted.

forgive my english comprehension abilities.
Let better english speaking people decide

Well said, I can understand your situation.

Back