Android Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India

I am also getting the s9 for 38k , my s7 going for 2k in exchange
I had bought S7 for 21k
and 6k HDFC cashback
OMG , mouth watering ........32k finally ... and with zero EMI ...
Already have S8 but this is ..
totally confused now ...

You cannot club HDFC Cashback offer with exchnage offer for S7.

You cannot club HDFC Cashback offer with exchnage offer for S7.
You can
It shows on final payment page
Price is with exchange of S7

1.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I checked it on Samsung estore.

Call Samsung and ask them if u use Samsung upgrade offer of 6k will u be eligible for the Hdfc Bank offer or not. It's clearly mention 2 offers cannot be clubbed.
extra 5k on exchange value is from FK and applicable on all devices
Samsung estore has Samsung upgrade program with additional exchange value on Samsung devices only
both are different offer .
I am using FK exchange program and HDFC card for cash back of 6k after 90 days

I am not using samsung upgrade offer

extra 5k on exchange value is from FK and applicable on all devices
Samsung estore has Samsung upgrade program with additional exchange value on Samsung devices only
both are different offer .
I am using FK exchange program and HDFC card for cash back of 6k after 90 days

I am not using samsung upgrade offer
U getting 20k from Flipkart in exchange for your S7 ?

This is what confused me u sure Flipkart offering 20k for your old Samsung S7 ? Samsung S8 is been exchanged for 19k how come they are offering 20k for S7 [emoji53]

Last edited:
U getting 20k from Flipkart in exchange for your S7 ?

This is what confused me u sure Flipkart offering 20k for your old Samsung S7 ? Samsung S8 is been exchanged for 19k how come they are offering 20k for S7 [emoji53]
buyback guarantee offer
might not even pick it up . Happy with S8 at the moment

One question guys. I am doing exchange for the first time. I am a bit confused as to what should be handed over with old phone e.g. charger,earphones etc.
I read the T&C for phone exchange and only the phone was mentioned but not any of the original accessories.

Do I need to hand over the original accessories that came with the old phone as well?

One question guys. I am doing exchange for the first time. I am a bit confused as to what should be handed over with old phone e.g. charger,earphones etc.
I read the T&C for phone exchange and only the phone was mentioned but not any of the original accessories.

Do I need to hand over the original accessories that came with the old phone as well?
only mobile
Nothing else , if you want to give it your choice

Back