Android Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ launched in India

Looks sexy, is the fingerprint scanner easy to get to, or is it a stretch?

No it is not, User have to stretch or use another hand to unlock it.

You can clearly see Delhi Duty Free bag in photo, maybe he is holding a display piece at IGI Airport.

How does one carry liqueur and chocolates if they are not there. Also that picture is clicked by me in my office.
Why does it say 10th January? Is it demo piece?
It's like that on the first boot. U have to insert simcard or adjust the date and time manually.

Size comparison with S7 Edge.
6f2f15113bfe0eb4cc3f20fd084e8263.jpg

Last edited:
I'm more interested in software. Is it as ugly? Is it sleek? Does it stutter? Is the design language coherent? Does it come with bloatware? how about bixby? any use?

From 7am till 8pm, Dual sim all time 4g, No WiFi, calls around 40 mins sot 3.40min. It may get batter in couple of Days.
Please keep updating your overall experience here, especially battery life. I'm happy with one plus 3 (jio and airtel) battery life and expecting similar experience from S+.

Please keep updating your overall experience here, especially battery life. I'm happy with one plus 3 (jio and airtel) battery life and expecting similar experience from S+.
I personally liked the phone, I would say it's the best looking phone till now, The iris scanner works 10/10 even the face unlock. The only flow I found is the FP scanner as it's hard to reach but why one need it.

Had upgraded it from OP3T battery back as of now is similar or would say slight better but then it's to early to say.

Software experience is better then the old Samsung phones with the new slide up for drawer is something new on Samsung devices.

One thing which I'm really scared of this phone is its lill to delicate have to handle it like a baby.

I personally liked the phone, I would say it's the best looking phone till now, The iris scanner works 10/10 even the face unlock. The only flow I found is the FP scanner as it's hard to reach but why one need it.

Had upgraded it from OP3T battery back as of now is similar or would say slight better but then it's to early to say.

Software experience is better then the old Samsung phones with the new slide up for drawer is something new on Samsung devices.

One thing which I'm really scared of this phone is its lill to delicate have to handle it like a baby.
No I don't think without updates it will improve battery for now, battery for now is a downer, with new processor it should have been better

No I don't think without updates it will improve battery for now, battery for now is a downer, with new processor it should have been better
How are so sure the battery is downer that to without using it ?

First charge will always give u less battery life it improves with couple of cycles, I'm sure I'm gonna get around 17/18 hours with 5 hours plus sot on this phone in coming days.

Last edited:
Back