Samsung Galaxy S2 (where can i get it cheap?)

mgdelhi said:
BTW, Samsung Note has been launched today at MRP of 35k. Street price should be 32-33k. Which is a better buy SGS2 or Note ?

Depends on your usage, if you like very big screen and the ability to take notes, draw rough sketches etc with its S-pen(It also uses a Wacom digitizer) then you can get the Galaxy Note, its a niche device and its quite obvious that it wont be a bestseller as the SGS2.

*fingers crosses*:p

48624eb3f65587bef.png

Glad to hear that. I don't doubt their intentions, with all the legal consequences...but as someone said before the chance of a screwup remains. Its such a great deal, I couldn't resist the temptation :D

Bhutoria_1989 said:
All the best Bro, Don't worry Sulekha is a trusted site (Not like KOOVS)

ambar_hitman said:
What is KOOVs?
If you don't know then don't bother as they are a Pathetic group running a Pathetic Site.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

skaush1 said:
Glad to hear that. I don't doubt their intentions, with all the legal consequences...but as someone said before the chance of a screwup remains. Its such a great deal, I couldn't resist the temptation :D

Although chances of screw up are there but its very slim compared to the Savings. And many have bought from them.

screwup happens everywhere...my order for sgs2 on ebay.in is, possibly screwed up.!...ordered one sgs2 through ebay dealer "hgpg2681"(himanshu goyal & pradeep goyal of Meerut,up) on 31st october, but they r yet to ship ,update any tracking,etc,when the final shipment date for sending the item ends on 7th Nov 2011.Messaged them numerous times but without reply,called them 2wice,..they say shipped through bluedart but they dont have tracking details & they were supposed to update all details by today..even today they didn't do it,called back,...still they dont have it,saying update now can be done by Monday only as tomorrow Sunday is closed(wth did they do today?),but on Monday too they r Not very sure as there is id on Monday,but Monday,7th Nov is also the last date for shipping the item,after which the order gets auto cancelled & the refund process is initiated! I for the matter have completely given up all assurances on their verbal commitment & think i got screwedup bad!

If this is the way to deal with genuine customers & cannot act responsibe,...why r in the business anyway?,..duping/dumping customers will serve them nowhere!
i have on my part finally messaged them ,i have allmost lost all hopes on their shipment & on their verbal commitments of doing so(w/o any concrete evidence of action on their part)..so they better get ready for my Sweet Nice Negative Feedback.

Now,if hgpg2681 doesn't finally send the said item(which i highly doubt),my only worry is how fast or good the ebay refund is going to be?

btw,...i have seen as of now they have revised the price listing & moved it much further higher North!

Now,if hgpg2681 doesn't finally send the said item(which i highly doubt),my only worry is how fast or good the ebay refund is going to be?

If they dont update the shipping details on ebay before shipping cutoff date, your money will be returned easily. Refund happens in 2-3 days. I hope you used Paisapay.

yeah, i used paisapay & have previous experience of money/payment returns to my a/c within 48 hrs of shipping bar time but that was long time ago(& the dealer gave me out of turn gifts/bribes for missing the deadline & pleading not to give me negative feedback). But I fear for current dealings on ebay as i find almost all online dealers in india nowadays ,including reputed ones like ebay,fk,lb,etc r giving a pathetic service..hence the doubt & also the payment is not a small amount.

btw, after numerous emails to the dealer,he has given a one line reply on my ebay.in a/c that all courier shipment& tracking would be updated by tomorrow,monday 7th nov,2011 which is also the final date of shipment.He however still insists that my item has been already shipped & just that the tracking is Not updated!

Lets find out the truth by tomorrow but the hard fact is if he is anyway putting the wrong picture here,the deal gets cancelled &the refund process starts..if i'm put in wrong he will also not be spared in anyway,....coz after my defy got stole few days ago, i'm already stressed out & have little interest in playing fancy games with some hideous dealers from whom i can't have my sgs2 delivered!

I picked ebay for the deal,coz inspite of premium they r still a fairly reliable site with some consumer protection,...but if such is the xperience @ebay,...i wonder if sulekha can be any worse off!

No worries.Ebay usually refunds within 2 to 3 days. But for high value purchases its always to go for a power seller even if its a little costly...

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Back