Budget 21-30k Ryzen 2200G build

AMG

Skilled
Processor = Ryzen 2200G

Mobo = A320 or B350? I value stability over performance gain, so I dont really see myself overclocking. Boes that even make the B350 worth the extra cash?

RAM = ??? Assuming I dedicate 2GB as the VRAM in the BIOS, how much do I really need? 16 Gigs, or would 8 suffice. I mean I was earlier planning a similar 2400G build, and would have surely gone 16 Ggis, but with a 2200G, I mean, I'm not so sure. Is the rig even going to fully utilize the extra RAM.
Also, I head Ryzen needs atleast 3000 Mhz RAM for the APU to really shine.

Storage = 250 ish GB SSD. I mean 1 TB HDDs cost the same, and I dont really see the need for that much space, so yeah, SSD it is.

I'll mostly be using it for browsing, and gaming on low to medium settings at 1366 X 768 resolution.
I mean the games I see myself playing ate ETS2, CSGO, and the occasional hour or two in GTA V.

My concerns are upgradability. I'd like to keep upgrading the components as and when they become available for a reasonable discount.

In the same boat as you, I m considering upgrading processor, motherboard and ram

As you have already chosen ryzen 3 2200G lets get onto the motherboard, after doing some research, gigabyte and asus are the top brands for mobo and gigabyte seems to be more value for money

Would advise you to go for 350 chipset for future support, 320 is a very basic level motherboard

Gigabyte has just launched 450 chipset motherboard last week, and price of the cheapest 450 motherboard B450M-DS3H is around 6.8k

How much are you willing to spend?

And for Ram, i think 8gb is sufficient enough, needs others response regarding what mhz ram to buy

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, moving these quotes here.

Your concern should be the stuttering, not the average fps. I too used to play CSGO a lot. While graphic details aren't really important for CSGO the stuttering will be a pain in the butt! Trust me on this one. Especially if you play competitive and your rank is MG or higher. I would suggest a fast 4C/4T. Can be Ryzen 3/5/whatever non-APU's or i5's (even older i5's does it for CSGO and Dota2 and other "esports" titles). For competitive CSGO I absolutely do not suggest any compromises. If you're worried about the budget you can get a used older gen card. They still handle CSGO just fine.
Playing a lot in cafe systems have taught me that lesson.

For just CS GO, 2200G or 2400G would be better off

So, a non-APU or an APU?

What are the respective pros and cons of each?

Back