Graphic Cards RX480 priced at 30.4k in India

suarezian

Lord Escanor
Adept
32ef3fab2fb94cb084415005ec0a2d1d.jpg

This could be a placeholder listing you know, just like that 1 bazillion rupee costing 1080 on Prime before launch.
I talked to an amd guy 2 days back and He also said not to expect below 30k.i posted it in other rx480 thread.

I doubt its a placeholder.

Thats an 8gb version which is higher then 200$. 4gb should be under 22-24k. Once market stabilizes should come down to 20k or so.

8gb was supposed to be 20usd more.4gb model wont come under 28k its my guarantee.

REMEMBER its a 12,000 GPU.I am importing 2 rx480's for 24k.

There is No reason left to buy GPU in India.i am gonna break the bones of who ever priced these so high

This is ridiculous. A 200$ card with shit & taxes shouldn't cost more than 20k with enough profit for sellers
Man how much profits this sellers are planning to eat. I was waiting so much for it.

This is ridiculous. A 200$ card with shit & taxes shouldn't cost more than 20k with enough profit for sellers
Man how much profits this sellers are planning to eat. I was waiting so much for it.

I doubt we can blame sellers here.Apparently some dumb importer thought next gen gpu's will sell at Insane prices.

@PHOENiX117 - I don't know whom you had a talk with, but I talked to someone I trust, and they told me 100% that the 4 GB RX 480 will cost less than 20k

So lets wait and see whose source is more accurate :p

asus has been known to put out a press release with prices (at least they did for the 200 series).
gonna keep an eye out for that post release.
but yeah, 30k seems way too much even if its one of the highly overclocked $299 models.
I don't know whom you had a talk with, but I talked to someone I trust, and they told me 100% that the 4 GB RX 480 will cost less than 20k
fingers crossed :D

Things should settle down in a couple of months...prices will be bloated due to less stock in start...I will wait till oct-nov before buying anything.

Back