RIP kat.cr

So both Facebook and iTunes gave access to their systems to the Feds. No other way anyone without full access can look at post IP addresses.

“Records provided by Apple showed that tirm@me.com conducted an iTunes transaction using IP Address 109.86.226.203 on or about July 31, 2015. The same IP Address was used on the same day to login into the KAT Facebook,” the complaint reads.
So buying music on iTunes got him caught for piracy? :D

His email on iCloud had lots of data which got scrutinised.[DOUBLEPOST=1469089233][/DOUBLEPOST]And his main server was in Chicago.

Same determined fed who busted bitcoin guy went undercover, he bought advert on Kat site and slowly dug through and we have result of Kat.cr down[DOUBLEPOST=1469089411][/DOUBLEPOST]
So buying music on iTunes got him caught for piracy? :D

And any company would turn over data if they get fed summons.

Well, we all knew this was gonna come some day. It all started with mininova. Every time I have a favourite go to public site, it gets shut down after a few years :(

Its very disappointing to see one of best p2p sites going down.

It is a matter of time before others are also taken down but new sites will eventually pop up.

There are no sites yet started in India like that of kat, minnova, h33t...

I used to [emoji173] kat so much that I feel like crying...

I hate those feds so much...

We lost our main source for digital content , no other p2p site was such organised and easy to navigate , yes new Sites will pop up but it will take them years to reach the height and user base KAT had.
RIP KAT

Back