Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TE-BOT

Recruit
Rules:

- Post with what you need.
- Post WITH SCREENSHOTS of RATIO PROOF.
Posts which DO NOT comply with these 2 simple requests WILL be reported to the mods for DELETION.

DO NOT PM :no:

Post screenshot with Ratio Proof - Get an Invite

Got some invites to giveaway.

Post here.

Upto me to decide whether to give or not. Don't need no proofs.

Have

IPT, BitGamer, digitalhive

UPDATE

OK.. this is getting a little too hard for you people to understand.

let me reiterate the rules here..

Post with what you need.

Post WITH SCREENSHOTS of RATIO PROOF.

Posts which DO NOT comply with these 2 simple requests WILL be reported to the mods for DELETION.

DO NOT PM :no:

Re: Giveaways

Nobody shows ScreenShots here. No ratio proof, no invites. Period.

Pls post SSs along requests.

2n7ktmv.jpg

here is my ss from demonoid .. i need invite for hd videos and games .. send me one if you have spare invites..

John, What net connection do U ve ??? Speeds ?? Capped/uncapped ?

Cause, looking @ Ur Demonoid SS, I dunno if U'll be able to maintain a decent ratio, if I invite U to HDbits.ro or SceneHD. Abt Games, Bitgamers has loads of FLs so if U promise to stick to FLs till U ve a decent buffer n keep maintaining it and avoid using any cheaters .. then PM me Ur gmail ID n I'll invite U to bitgamers.

Others, PLS stop PMing me :mad:

Last warning .. now onwards, who ever PMs me without me asking U to do so will straightaway go to my ignore list !!!

If U want invite, prove Ur worth with SSs.

I ve IPT, LL, DH, TT, TD, BWT, HDbits.ro, bitsHDTV, SceneHD, BitGamer, torrentbit.ro, etc.

Have TL n RevTT as well but thats reserved for the Other Thread.

If U are absolutely new to the scene then learn abt it and post here what U'll do if U get an account to newbie trackers like IPT n LL.

Also, this is no trade ... its generous giveaways .. so don't temp/greed me abt an exchange :p

It some feels generous towards me and wants to give me something as well .. then I'd love an SCT, sceneaccess, Bitme, BitmeTV, BCG, Waffles, What, n other high level trackers.

I ve a seedbox and buffered up Account @ most other places.

Will Post SS when asked ;)

what other thread? can you please point me to it? i would like a TL or bitgamer invite. :D

my screenie from hdbits.ro:

screenshot.jpg

EDIT: have received a bitgamer invite from stalker. has33 please give me a TL invite. i had one earlier, but lost due to inactivity. :ashamed:

has33, looking for something which has lot of HD stuff, already have hdbits.ro

So something else. something which has a decent amount of FL

my D/l rig has a BSNL 2mbps night UL plan

let me know if the below SS works for you

idesi.jpg

@ all those who are members of bwtorrents can register at ipt from the banner at the top of bwt

Viralbug, good 2 know that stalker already invited U the bitgamer ... cause I just ve 13 BitGamers invites left :(

Abt TL, honestly, I cannot tell U abt the other thread cause its not on this site .. not even through PM as I feel, some authorities ve something against me here :/

May be OP or some1 else can guide U there as he n quite a few others, including me ve managed a TL invite 4m there.
Saintsinner, Lemme know if U interested in Bit-HDTV invite. Its got loads of FL n is better than HDbits.ro but not as good as HDbit.org. But again, its difficult to seed @ HDbit.org n not so diff @ bits-HDTV.

Lemme know.

Others, post SS and if U can't, atleast tell us stuff like U'll use FL till U ve a decent buffer n keep seeding till Ur ratio is good .. etc, n get invites here.

I hate it when I ve so many invites n I can't find any worthy sole I can give em 2 :p

Now this is my part of SS

Demo***d

dem.jpg

GFXN**s

gfxn.jpg

been hunting for hdbits for quite a while.and bitGamer ,definitely need this one if possible.

Nice, Animax :D

Which tracker exactly, do U want to be invited to ???

If U looking for regular stuff then I'd advise IPT through BWT n if U don't ve BWT then I can get U that, LL, DH, etc.

For HD I'd say HDbits.ro, if its are a 1st time for HD.

For Games, BitGamer, ofcourse.

Lemme know and PM Ur mail ID.

Edit: Just read the last line of Ur post .. missed it cause of SS :p

Which HD were U talking abt cause HDbit.org is closed and HDbits.ro is nice with loads of FL for 1st timers on HD :)

N bitgamer is Urs, PM me Ur Gmail ID :D

Hey, Anish :D

How's it going man .. got to meet up with ya soon :D

Got 2 take the goodies :D

Neways lemme know which 1 U need n Pls post some SS :p

I ve HDbit.ro, sceneHD but I suggest bits-HDTV ;)

Lemme know :D

Animax, sending U bitgamer n hdbits.ro invites .. Check Ur mail, in a bit ;)

Animax :S U didn't mention Ur Gmail ID in Ur PM :mad:

Send it to me quickly .. my friends are over with their PCs n we are gonna kick some Zombie @rse on COD 4 Co-Op :p

Animax, BitGamer invite sent.

HDbit.ro is saying :

Code:
Sorry, user limit reached. Please try again later.

Will try again n let U know.

any one is fine has :)

what SS u need ? :S , i am a big fat leechzor u know ;) j/k

and yeah man, the goodies are so tempting, feel like opening em right away.. take em away man!!

never used to download HD movies and latest games on my old rig.
since ive got quiet a good PC now ..planning for some HD action and gaming.
anyone got invites for a decent HD movies and PC games private torrent tracker ...please donate.

i am sorta new @ this ..so dont have any existing accounts other than
desitorrents and bwtorrents which was used by me long time back.:ashamed:

if anyone wants i can show proofs of desitorrents and bwtorrents.

by the way i ve got a sify 256 kbps totally unlimited connection.;) if that helps.

i promise that i will maintain good ratios and if i am not able to do so..i would rather not use the account :p.

for hd, hdbits.ro and scenehd.org do just fine for me. they have quite a few FL as well.

what i dont understand is what you guys do with so many trackers? i have like accounts at 6-7 trackers and im still wondering what to do with them. :p i even lost TL and bwt due to inactivity. :p

@has33 - no probs. ill look for it some other time. dont think i need it now anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back