Replacing motherboard - help please.

Raitenshi

Recruit
Hey guys, i have a hp compaq 6300 pro with an intel core i5-3470 3.2 Ghz, and 8 gb ram, and gtx 1050 TI, so the thing is that i want to change my motherboard, and i'd like to change it to MSI H110M Pro D Socket 1151, i just wanna know if it can run my processor or not and about my budget it is limited for only this one. thank you and i hope you'd respond as soon as you can.

Hey guys, i have a hp compaq 6300 pro with an intel core i5-3470 3.2 Ghz, and 8 gb ram, and gtx 1050 TI, so the thing is that i want to change my motherboard, and i'd like to change it to MSI H110M Pro D Socket 1151, i just wanna know if it can run my processor or not and about my budget it is limited for only this one. thank you and i hope you'd respond as soon as you can.

For most, if not all branded computers, it is not possible to change the motherboard. In order to save space and weight, they use a different size motherboard and power cables. Ideally, either replace with the same board with same part number or replace the whole CPU and mobo. Also, the newer mobos are DDR4 with DDR3 for 6th gen. Check it out.

Back