Reliance offering 4mbps Unlimited without FUP for 1100?

Nope, I couldn't find anything like that, highest peer speed I am seeing right now is 40 KB/s and there are around 10-15 peers on ~35 KB/s speeds.

*Popular Torrents/Youtube Videos* Not all.

tQRfn.gif

mgcarley
, Beam cache.. right?

Attachments

• µTorrent 3.1.jpg
    µTorrent 3.1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 215
Aaah! They're Doing what Beam's Doing. Caching most of the Stuff. I'm Sure every small Single ISP should have known how to serve unlimited 2,4,6mbps unlimited for less Price!

While Downloading Torrents, Notice if there's any ip Peering with high Speeds. If you find that IP then it's Reliance .
No. That is youtube's peering.

I get the same download link ...o-o-preffered.. on MTNL as well.

@sameer.sharma I'm Trying to discuss it is possible to offer 4mbps ul for 1099 etc etc. Thanks mgcarley, I came to know about these From him. ISP Geek! :p
I got your point, and I would like to add that I've used BSNL 3G last year when I was in Bangalore on this same/more speed (3.6 / 7.2 mbps) for a mere 700/- per month.
It was a 4200/- Rs. Recharge for six month and was launched in November 2010. Sadly they scraped it in Feb 2011 and mine ran from Jan-July 2011.
I got consistent 480+ KB/s speeds those days. And in off-peak hours it crossed 800 KB/s too. :p

Has anyone got this plan yet and using it without problems? I stay in Andheri E and very keen on this.

Yes, I've got it, check the last few posts of mine.

Hey guys is it possible that maximum speed allotted to a area can be set by reliance? Because i am the only user in my whole area and i am not getting past 100KBps :annoyed:

*Popular Torrents/Youtube Videos* Not all.

tQRfn.gif

mgcarley
, Beam cache.. right?

Yes. Supplied by Xtreme Networks, IIRC. We are having the same system installed.

Here are some ping tests-

71124402.png

71124494.png

And a European server ping test for whoever asked for it.

71124576.png

Those are a bit high, IMO. You should be able to get to Singapore in <80ms on Reliance, HK is OK, Milan should be possible in <140ms.

@sameer.sharma I'm Trying to discuss it is possible to offer 4mbps ul for 1099 etc etc. Thanks mgcarley, I came to know about these From him. ISP Geek! :p

No. That is youtube's peering.

I get the same download link ...o-o-preffered.. on MTNL as well.

Doesn't necessarily indicate Youtube peering... if you do a traceroute to the youtube server(s) you're hitting, you'll *probably* find that it goes via Tata. I may be wrong, feel free to post a trace.

In my case, it hops off my network straight on to Google's, there's no in-between. Reliance, on the other hand, does peer directly with Google, but through FLAG, so may not necessarily apply in Mumbai.

Torrents Bhai.
I'm not talking about Youtube Here. Every ISP does Cache youtube.

No, sadly, they don't.

Then on what basis did you deduce that they are caching torrents?

Beam, Alliance and some others I know cache torrents because the guys that installed the systems are looking to sell us the same platform. Fivenet I believe has or is getting it installed too (haven't heard anything in a few months).

Back