Reliance auto login for broadband

dredream

Disciple
Guys recently I got myself a reliance broadband connection. The problem is it keeps logging out. I have seen a few scripts here and there but none seem to working. If anyone one knows how to auto login??please lemme know:eek:hyeah:

Sorry to tell you Hailstone that is not the case they will log you out after 30 minutes of no activity. Though the person could not explain that no activity of data/user is implied. He seemed quite confused. any way does any one have any other suggestions or scripts???

Am getting Reliance too in a couple of days..Already done with the verification process and stuff..

Time to ditch BSNl for good!

Guys I heard from some of my local friends here in chennai that its not possible to connect Reliance - to -Reliance..

Eg: A game hosted by a reliance guy cannot be connected by another reliance user..not even through vpns like tunngle,gameranger etc.. Is this True?? If so how to overcome this?

If some activity is going on(like downloading something using idm) it will not disconnect..Also if you are using Firefox you can use Tab Mix Plus addon using which you can set your Reliance login page tab to be refreshed every 10 mins or so..Hope this helps..

Get reliance connections at your own risk. Horrible horrible experience with them in the gaming department. Might be okay with the wired connection but steer clear of the wimax.

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
Get reliance connections at your own risk. Horrible horrible experience with them in the gaming department. Might be okay with the wired connection but steer clear of the wimax.

Umm, maybe you're expecting too much from WiMAX. Decent online gaming via WiMAX? Naa...

I've a totally different case. Applied for a Reliance connection & was told that I cannot get it unless they upgrade the network node which is currently at full capacity & will be upgraded after one month.

So I didn't get the connection but I am getting bills for it in my eMail asking for the payment to the connection which was not given... :rofl:

reliance su*KS with their billing department :(

every month they use to send Rs.2000 bill for Rs. 649 unlimited plan ......

they have the biggest loosers setting in their billing and connection departments :(

i hate them :!:

The only problem with Reliance BB Wireline is their Billing. You will get bill amounts which have absolute no relation with the actual amounts. I had to go to their office every month to fix the bill. Got fed up after sometime & moved to Airtel.

Back