Redmi 1s: unboxed and refurbished units @ 4599/4999Rs

Soyab0007

Gamer
Adept
Overcart in collaboration with Xiaomi will sell unboxed and refurbished units of Redmi 1S budget Android smartphone very soon. Online registrations are now open for the same. Xiaomi has significantly increased the number of available units of the Redmi 1S since its pilot sale in January. Unboxed and refurbished devices are open-boxed devices certified by Overcart after an extensive testing process.

All refurbishments are conducted by official Xiaomi service partners. All products will be covered by 14-day return guarantee and a six-month Xiaomi warranty. The units will start at Rs 4599 for refurbished devices and Rs 4999 for unboxed.

http://www.overcart.com/mi-redmi

Don't get me wrong. I was saying this is the smartest way to advertise anyone's new Website, Especially with Xiaomi products. No need to spend on Ads.

Don't get me wrong. I was saying this is the smartest way to advertise anyone's new Website, Especially with Xiaomi products. No need to spend on Ads.

I like the way you think, but its not in this case

Also that website having a other brands refurbished mobiles, camera, games, etc

Missed here as well[DOUBLEPOST=1427100403][/DOUBLEPOST]Site was too slow, didn't seemed like they are prepared for flash sale

Back