User Guides Read any book with google *TE EXCLUSIVE*

So you always wanted to read a book but never found it... No more.. here is a hack that will let you read any book via google...
Here i am explaining with screens how to do it.

Start By opening http://print.google.com/

You also have to login to google for this as a member suggested. Use your gmail id

Now enter the name of any book you want to read. Lets start with say da vinci code

Now hit enter and you will get lots of results like this

Click on any book you like

See the contents of the book and find out what you wanna read or if you want to read anything at all.

Now select the page number that you wanna read. In this example lets say i wanna read "six- the age of goddess" so i will select page number 73.
Now put this page number into search within book and hit enter.. see image

You will get some results. In that look for the result with same page number as you searched.. see screen

Click on it and bingo.. you see the page !!!
you can read 3 pages before and 3 pages after your specified page.

Now you can do it same way by searching for more pages within the book to read entire book
EDIT : Added on site attachments
Enjoy!!

Attachments

• Snap1.jpg
    Snap1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 385
  • Snap2.jpg
    Snap2.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 413
  • Snap3.jpg
    Snap3.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 396
  • Snap4.jpg
    Snap4.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 397
  • Snap5.jpg
    Snap5.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 410
  • Snap6.jpg
    Snap6.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 381
This is actually a form of piracy - and google is being sued over it. There are a lot of issues, because putting up large (entire) sections of text is not considered "fair use" under US copyright law.

actually you don't get da vinci code also.. i realized just now that this was decoding da vinci code :p
well have to go the the library after all :D

Um, actually you can't read the entire book, there are security settings built in.

4. How much of each book can I read?

We respect copyright law and the tremendous creative effort authors put into their work. So you'll only able to see a limited portion – in some cases only a few sentences – of books that are still under copyright. If the book has no copyright restrictions and is considered public domain, then you can browse the entire book. In general, Google Print aims to help you discover books, not read them from start to finish. It's like going to a bookstore and browsing – only with a Google twist.

no you can read the full book.. follow the method of page searching.
Obviously you can only read those books that come in the search

Google Print is about finding and discovering books, so you may not be able to see every page you want to.

THats the catch.

Am I reading it right, has this thread had more than 10k views. Surely attracting a lot of attention.
By the by, is this legal(not that I care in the least).

Hi,
Tried the method suggested. Read quite a number of pages. After that kept on getting "Restricted Page". Any way to read these "Restricted Pages"?

Thanks.

Back