CPU/Mobo Rashi Service Experience

OT,

I had same experience with Intel, they give me old mobo in replacement of just 9 month old Mobo. RMAed mobos sockets are not exactly on same place where old ones & thus not matching with CASE, I wrote Intel and they said they are not supposed to give me exact match to my old mobo and neither bind to give New Mobo thoug in warranty period.

When RMA is there we in India face bad experience with all Big Brands.:mad:

Stick said:
OT,

I had same experience with Intel, they give me old mobo in replacement of just 9 month old Mobo. RMAed mobos sockets are not exactly on same place where old ones & thus not matching with CASE, I wrote Intel and they said they are not supposed to give me exact match to my old mobo and neither bind to give New Mobo thoug in warranty period.

When RMA is there we in India face bad experience with all Big Brands.:mad:

Never had a problem with Intel....both the times i had excellent service.....and I received brand new boards.......i remember way back when the recalled the CC820 boards...they sent me the VC820 board with "FREE" 128MB RD RAM chip 800MHZ samsung......AFAIK at that time RD-RAMs were dammm costly !..........

techie_007 said:
Another aternative might be for ppl to write emails to asus directly. Include this link of course. If the number is high enough, i guess they will sit up and take notice :D

i did same and those idiots sended my mail as forward to them stating u ppl check what matter is..and the service centre guys call me......and ask details and i m still waiting for his next call...frm past 3 years

I had pleasant experience with Intel Boards... twice I got brand new replacements from Intel directly. Once I fried up two 945GNT board trying to install WC kit. I got one of those board replaced, while another had too much physical damage which got refused (so that's alright).

Long back, I had RMA'ed my Asus GeForce 440MX card from Rashi... that time Rashi was nice (I got brand new as replacement). I guess, things might be quite f**ked up now there.

Update:
This morning I wrote 2 letters adressed to RP tech about my experiences with their service and indicated that i would go to court if the matter would not get resolved in 72 hours.

That letter was emailed to the Asus guys in Mumbai and I also got the number of the RP Tech head office in Mumbai and spoke to a Mr. Shreenik. he in turn requested that i email the letters to him and his boss mr. Ashok Goenka.

By 4 pm they had agreed to replace the Asus P5n32-e sli board and wanted to check and verify the P5B-dlx issue themselves.

Hopefully the matter will get resolved in the next 48 hours.

If you guys wish i will post the letters i wrote here.

Vivek

Vivek Punjabi said:
Update:
This morning I wrote 2 letters adressed to RP tech about my experiences with their service and indicated that i would go to court if the matter would not get resolved in 72 hours.

That letter was emailed to the Asus guys in Mumbai and I also got the number of the RP Tech head office in Mumbai and spoke to a Mr. Shreenik. he in turn requested that i email the letters to him and his boss mr. Ashok Goenka.

By 4 pm they had agreed to replace the Asus P5n32-e sli board and wanted to check and verify the P5B-dlx issue themselves.

Hopefully the matter will get resolved in the next 48 hours.

If you guys wish i will post the letters i wrote here.

Vivek
Yes please do Vivek :) it will be helpful..

Welcome the Asus dead board no service fanclub, Lol I wonder what Darky would say he was a die hard Asus fan ;)

Just dont buy Asus products period, get a cheap board so in case it conks loss will be minimum.. BTW I thought Neoteric systems dealt with Asus boards...

October 22, 2007
Mumbai

To,
RPTECH Care Centre
Grant Road,
Mumbai-7

RE: Defective Asus P5N32-E sli Motherboard ( Serial # 71MCAC501245 )

Dear Sirs,
I had sent this board for repairs / replacement on the 3rd of Oct and received a replacement on 20th oct. The replacement is an OLD MOTHERBOARD with Fresh Solder at the Ram and cpu areas.

As I had indicated in my last 2 letters I am not willing to subject myself to any more experiments and would like you to resolve this issue within 72 hours of receiving this letter.

During purchase you proudly display the Rashi 3 years warranty sticker on all your Motherboard products, but are actually indulging in fraud, as your 3 year warranty only means that you will take upto 3 years to keep troubling us if the product ever becomes defective.

In case this issue is not resolved with a brand new replacement or a credit for the full amount, I will be forced to escalate this matter in Consumer Court and ask for Punitive damages.
Sincerely,
Vivek Punjabi

October 3, 2007
Mumbai

To,
RPTECH Care Centre
Grant Road,
Mumbai-7

Dear Sirs,
I had sent this board for repairs / replacement on the 5th of September and received it last week. I still have the same problems along with totally new ones now.

1) Motherboard will not boot with 2 devices on ide channel
2) Motherboard will not boot with 4 sticks of ram
3) Motherboard will not boot with 2 sticks of ram
4) Motherboard will not boot with 1 stick of ram in the first slot
5) Motherboard will not complete post 50% of time
6) If motherboard completes post then it will not start again on a reset

Since I was not able to successfully complete a post, I could not check if any of the earlier problems were fixed.

I am not going to be an experimental subject for your engineers after paying over Rs. 14,000/- for this board. Please replace it ASAP and do it in a week instead of 3 weeks for that was taken to NOT solve problems reported earlier.
Sincerely,
Vivek Punjabi
September 5, 2007
Mumbai

To,
RPTECH Care Centre
Grant Road,
Mumbai-7

Dear Sirs,
I had purchased this Asus P5N32-E Sli motherboard from Mnemonic Systems ( Serial # 71MCAC501245 ) and have been having some major problems with it since last week.

1) Motherboard will not cold boot
2) Motherboard will not boot from soft reset
3) Motherboard will freeze on boot post
4) Motherboard will freeze on Bios setup screen
5) If Motherboard decides to boot then it will freeze on any disk activity in Windows
6) If Motherboard decides to boot then it will freeze on any network activity in Windows
7) Extremely unstable at all default settings, will freeze or not post 90% of the time within 15 minutes

I have replaced CPU’s, Ram, Video Cards, Power supply and hard disks…..Now I only have to replace this board.

Please fix this issue or provide replacement at the earliest.

Sincerely,
Vivek Punjabi
This is the mail sent to my vendors on Saturday the 20th oct.
Boss,
i have purchased Shitloads of stuff from you in the past 7 years!
in the last 2 months i have sent 2 Asus boards for repairs and the level of service recieved from Rashi makes me wish that i had not purchased the material at all.
The Asus p5n32-e sli board was sent in early sept and was returned after 3 weeks with more problems! the board was re-sent and we got it back yesterday. The board was to have been replaced with a NEW BOARD. All you guys are doing is moving these bad boards to different customers. DO U THINK WE ARE STUPID?
Every time the service is not what we pay for, we become experiments for you. What do u think...our time is for free? and you can use us for experiments!!!!!!
I WANT A BRAND NEW REPLACEMENT FOR THAT P5N32-E SLI IN THE NEXT 72 HOURS. OR YOU CAN KEEP THE DEFECTIVE BOARD AND SHIT ON IT
The same problem with the P5B-dlx board. We get a replacement that has a bad IDE controller...so we cannot use any ide or cd-rom drives....WHY THE F**K...IF U DONT WANT TO GIVE WARRANTY THEN BE A MAN AND SAY THAT THERE IS NO WARRANTY....THAT WAY WE DONT HAVE TO PAY U PREMIUMS FOR NON F***ING EXISTANT WARRANTY.
PLEASE SEND THIS MAIL TO THE F***HEADS AT RASHI AND ASUS AND TELL THEM TO GET THEIR SHIT IN ORDER
When i say U i am reffering to ASUS / RASHI /

wat a coincidence ...i used the same words and language to hathway engineers and got my net connection stable :...

long live the french language

welcome to india- promisers and politicians are on the left. lazy bums and bmc are on the right. How about complaining it to pardafash at cnn-ibn. I am sure they will get many like u

Asus products are good but this Rashi suxxx big time from past a yr.
Experiences:--
Previously sent a mobo for replacement last yr,had display prob, got a refurbished one n this time the 3rd dimm slot was dead.
Sent again n wow! 2 pci slots not working.
Fired them with Gaalis--- got brand new piece in 8days.

Current story:--
Now again i have to give my current P5gpl mobo for replacement, it wont start unless the mobo gets HOT!!---for 40mins.

N as per all you peoples xperiences n my prev one, dont know which Kissa will be repeated this time ------Either pray for us or for Rashi------

Had good experiece with Intel n Gigabyte--got replaced with new mobos each time, bt didnt bot them from Rashi though.

Shall ASUS cancel the their Dealership License or be ready to face the shit in court.

Update:
Got a new replacement Asus P5n32-e Sli motherboard and they fixed the old P5b dlx motherboard and gave it back.

lets see if it works.

The P5n32-e sli board has been put up for sale if anyone is interested.

Update: 1:30pm

the ide channels on the fixed P5B-dlx board do not want to boot...neither an IDE drive from another P5B dlx nor a CD-rom with a windows install cd seems to work.

i faced the same problem then i force my local dealer to change the board and using abusing language with lucknow rasi dealer after that i got a new board

Back