CPU/Mobo Rashi Service Experience

Man i am pissed!

I had a Asus P5N-32e Sli board that i sent in early Sept for repairs...the board was extremely unstable and was freaky. The board came back after 3 weeks with the same problems and even more. All the problems were documented and given in writing to Rashi.

They promised to replace the board and they did! with another old board that showed signs of re-soldering around the cpu and ram slots.

One other P5B-dlx was sent to them and was also replaced with another old board whose IDE channels were dead......

Its like we are F#####G being experimented upon!

Is there something that can be done....about the fact that when purchasing something we get a big sticker that says 3 years rashi warranty, we pay a premium for all of it and when something goes wrong then even the vendor who sold it to you says go and deal with Rashi.....

Help...i want to k**l someone....Do we have to bear with this Bullshit?

^he is right vivek...dont leave this matter here itself..take it to the higher authority..or like free radical said..

Thanks for bringing it to notice..everyone must be made aware of such irresponsible customer service..

Need to take them to Consumer court exists, but the problem is "takes too much time", and not worth the effort, and which is why no one goes at all, and the vendors probably count on this when decide to provide shoddy service.

And to top it all the initial guys going to court will have a harder time, but someone has to start it.

The other alternate is do not buy ASUS with Rashi warranty, but that is specific only to Rashi, and does not kick the system as a whole.

Hey even i am really tired running around for replacing my A8N-E. After seeing all this -ve responses, i am pretty sure i am not going to get a nice replacement. It will probably be a bad board with some other problem. Vivek lets go to rashi and kick some a**.

this is why i hate asus.....

actually rashi makes me hate asus...

actually anything and everything abt rashi is crap..

and this is the same reason why i stick with intel...

even msi does better!!!

lastly, wen my asus board died on me , even though it had like a yr. warranty left on it , i took it to a local repair shop who charged me 250 buks and gave my board back in like 48 hrs !!!

hanzy said:
this is why i hate asus.....
actually rashi makes me hate asus...
actually anything and everything abt rashi is crap..

and this is the same reason why i stick with intel...

even msi does better!!!

lastly, wen my asus board died on me , even though it had like a yr. warranty left on it , i took it to a local repair shop who charged me 250 buks and gave my board back in like 48 hrs !!!

hey u own asus mo :p

if u hate asus mo then throw away and get that new mo :bleh:

p35 chipest :rofl: @vivek u must send that feedback u asus company

well im in the same boat as u vivek , i gave my P5B DLX thru Prime ABGB as the mobo conked and wouldnt budge to boot , this is the 2nd time in the yr it has conked , the las ttime this happened i had to goto the ASUS headoffice and TEACH them how 2 diagnose a board , thats not over reacting i actually did that
and i got a new oem piece after a month

this time i got the same board bACK after friggin 2 weeks of testing :mad: man i am pissed as shyt , i think im gonna go2 the head office n make a scene there

lets see the directioni things head on, on monday GRRRRRRR:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Vivek if u search this forum u will come to know what rashi is...me and many guys like wraith had face personal encounters with them.....thats the reason i dont buy asus product anymore..changed my first assembled mobo 5 times..and finally landed on there comp by mistake and came to know..the seal packs which were given to me by there service centers are repaired boards of other which came for other probs and same was with digicomp other rashi provider......

So i suggest how much better asus may be.....Its better to stay away frm products which are serviced by rashi......since once u buy it make sure u have bought stuff with no warranty

edit:::i guess other guys frm south has better encounter with rashi..i mean good experince if they can help u in servicing stuff than its good...mumbai rashi center suks big time

Apart from being so trashy, they take ages to replace/repair the stuff. I had a problem with a dead A8n-Sli motherboard. They took 2 weeks to confirm the problem and then ages to give me an replacement. I was so fed up of waiting for the replacement, that I ended up buying another board :(

Are u guyz talking about Rashi peripherals?

I had a horrendous experience with them. Had some problems with my ASUS M2N4-SLI mobo about 3 months back. Local ASUS workshop authorized an RMA. Went to Rashi to get it done. Firstly they made me run rounds of there place for over a fortnight, then after talking with higher officials got it replaced, but it was not a new piece at all, just some fixed old mobo. I say we should drag them to court over this.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ahem , how abt EVERYONE here in Te getting along and taking care of the consumer court thingie :D...we can then ask ASUS to distribute their new Stricker board as a give-away to all TE members :D

Another aternative might be for ppl to write emails to asus directly. Include this link of course. If the number is high enough, i guess they will sit up and take notice :D

Back