Railwire Broadband

Is there anything like modem stats for Railwire ?

I am hoping some extra data bonus this Christmas as well. Just like the last festive season.

Anyone using railwire to connect to PS4 or XBone.. If so what is your nat type? Mine is Nat type 3.. Even though my operator provided me to static ip its still nat type 3. My consoles are connected wirelessly via router. Should i try a lan to connect the consoles.. Any advice guys..
fc6dce3520c661636df9cbb91f815c5b.jpg
1f6678562a51ab9e8c3b838d9b614af2.jpg

Anyone managed to get logged into Railwaire ONT home unit ? Is there any settings we can change to improve the connection ?

Just checked, he has given us the RF connection, so not of any use.[DOUBLEPOST=1512368304][/DOUBLEPOST]
Already did as stated in portforward.com.. Didn't help..

Would suggest to check if ports are open with the port forward tests on the net, else your operator is not forwarding those ports.

We have seen this with some leased lines as well - certain ports are blocked. I have given up on getting them to fix it, and instead will be cancelling the connections.

My LCO just confirmed. He said upgrade is from March 1st.

But why is post FUP @512 Kbps ? I was hoping that the next upgrade would take it to 2 Mbps at the least.

Back