R.I.P Vivek Punjabi

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMask

Skilled
Just got the news that one of our good & active members Vivek Punjabi is no more. This is very shocking & saddening news. :(

Our deepest condolences and may HE be with the bereaved family in this time of grief. :(

There is a prayer ceremony on Monday evening between 5:00pm and 7:00pm at Santokba Hall, near Mithibai College.

P.S: Pls dont use this thread to speculate or go OT, as we do not have all the details yet. This post will be updated as and when more details are available.

Rest in Peace Vivek.

Heartfelt and deepest sympathies to his family and close friends

Vivek Sir- may God bless your soul. :cry:

No one was answering the office phone today and so i called on his cellphone. :(
His bro-in-law answered his cell and said he had no idea of the family vacation Vivek was supposed to go on- but Vivek was ill, hospitalised and was supposed to be discharged tomorrow.
But he just collapsed today morning. :cry:

Just a couple of days back i had called at his office(avoided cell unless urgent) to speak to him expecting him to be back and his staff had no idea when he was coming back.

Vivek Sir- I will surely miss you 'dear friend'. :cry:

Information on prayer meeting as in 1st post.
Will be in Sunday's TOI too. :(

For the uninitiated:
Vivek Punjabi was a gem of a person; a thorough gentleman and an extremely soft-spoken person.
An architect, a pioneer in his field(3D arch) and owned 'Visions Studio' and had a renderfarm comprising 25+ OCed quad core rigs.
Clear headed buddy/guru/guide who usually stuck to his work but grew on you over time and gave you some clear, frank opinion.
(I speak about someone in past tense and i so wish i am wrong. :()
Prayer meeting:
Monday, May 12, 2008, at Santokba hall, next to Mithibai college, Juhu Scheme, Vile Parle (West).
Time: 5pm to 7pm.

Note: Please don't ask me about details.
I have posted all i know.
And i didn't bother them with any queries as it is no point asking 'how/what/why' when the person is no more. :cry:

Very sad news indeed.

Please do update with details as they become available.

RIP and condolences to the family.

Damn this is very sad news ... My heartfelt sympathies to his family and close friends :(

how could this happen :(

May his soul rest in peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back