Ps4 or Xbox one.

avanildutta

Disciple
Hello.. I am planning to buy either a PS4 or Xbone.. I already own a decent gaming pc which is capable to run all latest titles in high/ultra as of now also have a ps3 for exclusives like uncharted, killzone, God of war, etc..
Well i stay out of station for 10-15days every month due to work. So i am planning to buy a current gen console to entertain me as i can carry that easily anywhere. So the same big question is what should i get..? Dont want to spend another 70-80k for a med end pc or a gaming lappy.. so thinking of getting a console.. have never tried gears of war or halo series, so bit inclined towards xbone.. but only downside is xbox disc are quite expensive compared to ps4.. secondly which one will have more exclusives in coming future!!
Guys very confused.. any suggestions or advice would be very helpful. Please share your thoughts.. thank you all..

If I were you...
I would choose PS4..

Its a single unit (XBone has separate psu, easy to transport)
SIze and weight (PS4 is much lighter)
Graphical Power (In theory PS4 has much graphical advantage)
UNCHARTED.....INFAMOUS...BLOODBORNE.....GT..

If somebody says about XBone Backward compatibility as advantage... they have not used it...
It downloads the whole game even if it detects the disc (Yup!I know its a new code and no emulation)... you will get tired with our internet speeds.. (Only advantage.. you dont need to pay extra)

how many of us move round with consoles lol .. get the xbox one op .. its just better.
the controller is better , xbox live is better, free games with gold r better then on psn
Yeah its funny a bit.. [emoji12] but its really boring as i stay all alone all evening till night only watchin tv so a console will keep me busy & keep my morale up.. Anyways thanks for your valuable suggestion.. [emoji4]

PS4 and Xbox One both are good. Since you already have a PS3 you can play all the Playstation exclusives already. Based on that i would suggest you a Xbone. However, for traveling the PS4 is much more smaller. I would go for the xbone for the exclusives of both. But if you do prefer the less bulkier PS4 for traveling, go for it. There is no definite winner here though, you wont be disappointed with whatever choice you make.

Back