FS: Consoles PS3 320 GB + 9 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnandu

Skilled
  • PS3 320GB - 10,000/- shipped [Accessories Included : 1 DS3 Controller, DS3 to PS3 USB Cable, PS3 Power Cable, RCA Cable, HDMI to HDMI Cable]
Model - CECH-30xxB
Date Code - 1C
Current Firmware Version - 4.55

[Don't bother me to PM with illegal questions, all those things that you are thinking cannot be done on this device. Contribute and respect the developers, buy the games and play]

• Killzone 2 - 600/- shipped
  • Killzone 3 - 600/- shipped
  • Resistance 2 - 600/- shipped
  • Resistance 3 - 600/- shipped
  • Infamous - 600/- shipped
  • Heavy Rain - 600/- shipped
  • God of War 3 - 600/- shipped
  • GT 5 Prologue - 600/- shipped
  • Prince of Persia Triology - 600/- shipped
Bundle Offer - 15,000/- shipped

c0oDESWl.jpg

oBkL1T5l.jpg

Wh8K7Gwl.jpg

cVaPWYzl.jpg

8APoyOtl.jpg

sM8ykLHl.jpg

2lPOQgkl.jpg

P2C3C62l.jpg

3no3BHvl.jpg

YSAx9Ubl.jpg

4P0MgQbl.jpg

wTniae4l.jpg

zt7gOy8l.jpg

MPOjnvZl.jpg

fUMmb6ml.jpg

ImXoQzql.jpg

u4rCwaul.jpg

KyLvBGcl.jpg

v1OzGQal.jpg

lvX6rCOl.jpg

L8r5b7Tl.jpg

NOGCptjl.jpg

o2x7PLEl.jpg

I4iiectl.jpg

ncy4l7Ol.jpg

8fSyFwOl.jpg

Last edited:
@manpreetsingh46 I am going to pay full don't worry as didn't ask him that i will pay in part as u can ask him. @krishnandu and its
Actually imtiaz786 is taking the whole bundle.[DOUBLEPOST=1401291928][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, I didn't knew that. Thanks for the warning. But ofcourse, no one ships before full payment :p
I didn't ask him that i will pay in parts so you can ask the seller.

Actually imtiaz786 is taking the whole bundle.[DOUBLEPOST=1401291928][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, I didn't knew that. Thanks for the warning. But ofcourse, no one ships before full payment :p
I did that mistake once and got scammed by a user on another forum. He's banned on that forum now

Yes i am banned from "e"
But if i had any ill intensions i would have changed my name or whatever in T.E
@krishnandu If you don't want to sell it to me because i am banned in E than ok i am backing out.
Guy good than you informed the seller about me but i don't think the seller has asked
you people for any opinion but the actual thing is you guys just can't change your
habit to troll and increase post count and want to spoil others sale thread and that the bottom line.

Last edited:
Yes i am banned from "e"
But if i had any ill intensions i would have changed my name or whatever in T.E
@krishnandu If you don't want to sell it to me because i am banned in E than ok i am backing out.
Guy good than you informed the seller about me but i don't think the seller has asked
you people for any opinion but the actual thing is you guys just can't change your
habit to troll and increase post count and want to spoil others sale thread and that the bottom line.
Dude.. Just chill..

The seller is happy to be informed about something well ahead and nothing wrong in it.
Infact, no one is holding anything against you here as we are not aware of what you have done and why. We are just trying to prevent a genuine seller from being "trolled".

Also, you are backing out coz of your own reasons and not because the seller or the people here blamed you or trolled you here. So just dont put it on us.

This time, I get that you are offended, obviously for your own bad rep that was pointed out here and so I forgive you for accussing us of trolling. Next time, you better be careful.

@OP - I am very sorry that I had to put it over here in your thread though I am not the seller or the person who has warned you. But there has to be someone who has to take a stand when someone is openly "trolling" the TE forum members inspite of us being sensitive to the guy.

Dude.. Just chill..

The seller is happy to be informed about something well ahead and nothing wrong in it.
Infact, no one is holding anything against you here as we are not aware of what you have done and why. We are just trying to prevent a genuine seller from being "trolled".

Also, you are backing out coz of your own reasons and not because the seller or the people here blamed you or trolled you here. So just dont put it on us.

This time, I get that you are offended, obviously for your own bad rep that was pointed out here and so I forgive you for accussing us of trolling. Next time, you better be careful.

@OP - I am very sorry that I had to put it over here in your thread though I am not the seller or the person who has warned you. But there has to be someone who has to take a stand when someone is openly "trolling" the TE forum members inspite of us being sensitive to the guy.
Bro you are right but i was the one who told the seller to make the thread and if you want to prevent a seller from being trolled, you should pm him and alert instead of spoiling OP thread.
And what do you mean by "better be careful" did i say something to you, what are you trying to prove.
And i have not conned anyone in E just delayed in paying because of misunderstanding thats it.
And i am buying it dont worry @krishnandu

Last edited:
Bro you are right but i was the one who told the seller to make the thread and if you want to prevent a seller from being trolled, you should pm him and alert instead of spoiling OP thread.
And what do you mean by "better be careful" did i say something to you, what are you trying to prove.
And i have not conned anyone in E just delayed in paying because of misunderstanding thats it.
Exactly. You only delayed payment. But since you are paying beforehand, no one has a problem. No one is against you. Im not calling you a bad guy. After the E incident, i can see that you have changed and trying to move on with this forum. Best of luck buying the ps3 :)

As I said before, I dont know what has happened at E and I dont care either. But that doesnt mean that someone has to be warned about the negative rep. Do you agree or not?

You said people here in TE are trolling and I belong to that people whom you are referring to. IF you have read my post completely you would have got that. If you still dont understand from where I pitch in, you are either trying to act dumb or you really are. And so next time, just dont vent it out on the complete forum where I belong to when the forum only tried to help people here.

BTW, welcome to TE.

I might sound firm but I have never intended to put you wrong. Who am I to even judge you on something that I have no idea about. But you should have maintained the same amount of sensivity towards people who are helping the OP. Putting it on OP's thread is better than PM.

Last edited:
Exactly. You only delayed payment. But since you are paying beforehand, no one has a problem. No one is against you. Im not calling you a bad guy. After the E incident, i can see that you have changed and trying to move on with this forum. Best of luck buying the ps3 :)
Thank you and people like you should help instead.
BTW thanks for you humble words.

As I said before, I dont know what has happened at E and I dont care either. But that doesnt mean that someone has to be warned about the negative rep. Do you agree or not?

You said people here in TE are trolling and I belong to that people whom you are referring to. IF you have read my post completely you would have got that. If you still dont understand from where I pitch in, you are either trying to act dumb or you really are. And so next time, just dont vent it out on the complete forum where I belong to when the forum only tried to help people here.

BTW, welcome to TE.
Btw if you didn't troll you should not get hurt and promise i didn't mean you.
BTW i am here to make friends and help each other not fight.
So if unknowingly if i did hurt you i am sorry.
But if i do something wrong please help me instead of making fun and you are a senior & respected member i expect help from you.
Btw all goes well when ends well but i am touched by these words @suarezian said
"No one is against you. Im not calling you a bad guy. After the E incident, i can see that you have changed and trying to move on with this forum"
as in E its was misunderstanding for which i am penalized but ok life goes on and i will try to rectify my problems.

You need not apologize and be sorry about anything brother.. Just keep your calm and its ok. It was a misunderstanding in E as you said and so its ok. Move on and get it going :)

You need not apologize and be sorry about anything brother.. Just keep your calm and its ok. It was a misunderstanding in E as you said and so its ok. Move on and get it going :)
Thank you so trying to do my best in T.E and be clear upfront instead of giving birth to another misunderstanding.

I'm glad that it sorted out. Yeah every member here is helpful and as they already said they just tried to show me what happened beforehand.

But they didn't blame you or being rude to you. I guess you'd have done the same if you see someone accused of something (without knowing the thing completely) and you see the same person getting involved again in similar thing.

So you see, it's just a firm warning and nothing personal. And as you already said, as you are paying in full so there's no question of any suspect.

Anyway, I'm glad that everything is sorted out now.[DOUBLEPOST=1401376364][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyway, you can PM me your details (Name, Address, Phone, Email). I'd PM you the bank details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back