PC Peripherals Price updates from Ritchie street (Chennai) : No Price Request Entertained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arun.P

Warning: Do Not Trade
Skilled
Please post any Price Updates from Ritchie Street (Chennai) in this thread .

I hope this thread helps you. Any one is free to post the latest Chennai prices :D

I found MSI and Corsair PSU/RAM products selling at average prices at:

MAHAVIR Computer spares,

1st floor, majestic plaza 18, narasingapuram st

ph: 28415615 28588023/8041

mob: 9840077334

Also xfx 8800 GT at

BAFNA COMPUTER K.A.J plaza shop

ph: 42149161/ 2855153

cell: 9840113993

Also check out Sethia Infotech opp. Delta Peripherals. They have a 'BIG BYTE' banner.

ph: 42149599 42168885 32982159

They sell Viewsonic and many AMD CPUs at lower prices.

Here are some photos of the recommend shops in Ritchie street :-

This is Sethia Infotech; below the 'big byte' ad banner. They sell Asus, Intel and LCD monitors for dirt cheap prices.

and Mahavir Computer. They sell MSI also Corsair and Cooler Master products too if they have in stock, else it takes 2-3 days to order :)

and DELTA PERIPHERALS at Nakoda plaza

get inside and go straight, you will notice Delta :lol:

They sell all computer parts and other misc. parts if stocked but prices are a little extra 5% ;)

I hope this helps you find any recommended shop where you can assemble the right gaming PC or workstation :)

Also here the video sorry for bad quality will get better camera for shoot soon ;)

YouTube - Ritchie street price update chennai

[mod] Kindly refrain posting price request in Price Update thread.. Member found guilty will be warned/infracted, so kindly use this thread for getting price for you needs http://www.techenclave.com/pc-peripherals/price-request-thread-135782.html [/mod]

no sense going for phenom now, they are expensive and certainly do not compare near core 2 quad in terms of performance.
ppl building new rigs should avoid amd as of now n old amd rig owners (like me :no: :no: ) better wait for some better products from amd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back