Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

i will put some good quality pics after exams ...... actually i have a very kool video made by my self ..... i have to upload it some where then i will post that ..... thats really kool stunt in undgnd

here are some shots of doom3 roe on 1280 with 4x aa with my sloppy rig but stil looks pretty neat..... and followed by nfsu2, medal of honour and trackmania..

so this is wat eggs look like in mars.....

a new way of pest control......

you can run but u cant hide!!!!!
Peekaboo I see youu...........
nfsu2...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz dont kil me plzzzz.i promise ill be goood plzz noo000!!!!!
im flying im flying............
aww crappp!!! well as they say back to the drawing board.........

Doom 3

My screenshots never capture the aa except in doom3 and q3a, causing me to resize them to reduce the amount of visible jaggies.
Printscreen captures aa but that can't hold more than 1 shot at a time.
Anyone else have the same problem with gf6's?

blade how is XIII... I started playing it but them somehow it got on my nerves... The game has got some cool comicky look but the abilivity to not save at anytime just kills the fun...

Switch said:
blade how is XIII... I started playing it but them somehow it got on my nerves... The game has got some cool comicky look but the abilivity to not save at anytime just kills the fun...

I just love it :) the ability of not getting to save between missions is a downer for sure but i am still playing it cuz its good stuff. I am almost thru 50% of the game.

I loved XIII as well...:D gradually lost interest...had come to a general rescuing mission in snowy mountains....
well...i swam somewhere for 5 mins continously...landed in Las Venturas...lol....

Biggest Cock??? LMFAO!!!!!!

Motion Blur rocks :D :D :D

some oil refinery....

Fraps 2.6.0 full......

BTW did u try the camera in GTA SA?? i took many pics, but dont know how to use it :ashamed:

SunMysore posted 6.4 minutes later:

ohyeah...damn....

the pics taken frm camera are stored in MyDocs\GTA SA User Files.... the cam rocks :D

one pic taken from the camera :D

SunMysore said:
Fraps 2.6.0 full......

BTW did u try the camera in GTA SA?? i took many pics, but dont know how to use it :ashamed:

SunMysore posted 6.4 minutes later:

ohyeah...damn....

the pics taken frm camera are stored in MyDocs\GTA SA User Files.... the cam rocks :D

one pic taken from the camera :D

Oh yeah they are stored in user files folder of SA. Do this: In fraps set to capture to .bmp image format. Then use some tool like acdsee or irfanview and convert it to .jpg while setting the quality slider to 80-85. This gives me the best results :)

SunMysore said:
i'm using save as JPG format in fraps itself :p

took a couple of vids too...lol....
Hehe ! I knew that once i saw the quality of the pics. Fraps craps up the pics if you saving it directly to .jpg. Hence i suggested the above method ;)

Some more BF2 screenshots. More and better quality pics will come shortly when my cable net is back online.
By the way these are with 4XAA and max filtering within game.
Finally got game to run properly after some tweaking. Now runs at around 35-50FPS. Mind you that processor overclock helped a lot.

The biggest thing abt BF2 is memory. It lags a lot in 1GB of RAM. 2GB helps a lot... Now I need another stick of crucial ballistix :(. Its the only memory with 1G capacity that overclocks!

I tried playing it with 1 GB too today.
All you need to do is play the map offline before going online.
Map will stutter only for first 30 seconds. Then it evens out smoothly even with 1 GB.
It stutters with 2GB too for some reason for first few seconds.
So play the map offline and then only join online and its just fine.

Back