Post a Youtube video thread!

Post a Youtube video thread!

The forum just got support for integrating Youtube videos in posts. Like every good forum, we need an official Youtube thread as well. Post your favorite funny/shocking/interesting/awesome/game videos that don't deserve a dedicated thread here.

To learn how to post a video, read Apex's post http://www.techenclave.com/936933-post1.html

Let me begin with an in-game slow motion video of my favorite racing sim - Live for Speed.

[youtube]HdldZlNDm80[/youtube]

Re: Post a Youtube video thread!

Just a reminder:

Only post those videos which are suitable to be viewed by people of all age groups. Do not post such videos which require you to be over 18 or something. Kindly be careful with what you post here and failure to comply with this condition will result in action being taken against the poster.

Human rollerblade skater

[youtube]YDBDkVI0Cn4[/youtube]

mokney owns man with tranquilizer gun

[youtube]DJDwTN8fhnM[/youtube]

One for one of my fav. footballers (Not Eidur this time :p)

[youtube]m-edtGtB-pY[/youtube]

One for the best trance tracks of all time which Heavily influenced me, please watch :).

[youtube]YLDnm323uQs[/youtube]

Apex said:
Just a reminder:

Only post those videos which are suitable to be viewed by people of all age groups. Do not post such videos which require you to be over 18 or something. Kindly be careful with what you post here and failure to comply with this condition will result in action being taken against the poster.

Oops..dint watch it..:ashamed:Have it saved on pc, seems like a thats better version i need to download:p

Sorry for the trouble..

Where the Hell is Matt ( A must watch )

[youtube]zlfKdbWwruY[/youtube]

One of my favorite scenes from The Big Bang Theory
[youtube]a8P0YmgQTbA[/youtube]

The World's most pathetic dance!!
[youtube]LYUBL4cWSO8[/youtube]

Friendship - Knows no limits
[youtube]zVNTdWbVBgc[/youtube]

Dramatic cat